Will I be sacked?

Red_Might

Started a Juventus save, my reputation is set to automatic.

Just went out in the Champions League group stage.

I am however top of Serie A by about 10 points. If I win Serie A and maybe the Italian Cup, will I still be sacked for not reaching the minimum expectation of the Champions League semi-final?

I don't think you will be sacked for failing only one goal. What is your job security level at? If it's Stable or higher, then I wouldn't worry about it.

Doubt it, look at your board confidence. Hover over the overall thing. Is it at 50% or above? If so your safe this season. Is it below? If it's 45-49% then there's still some ways you can improve. Maybe your not fulfilling one of the philosphies or your singings haven't done that well. Anything below 45% and I'd say you need to start winning fast and fulfilling your expectations.

No one can tell you whether you'll be sacked or not but it should be easy enough for you to tell by looking at the board confidence.

Thanks for the information, my board confidence is 52% at the moment. In the league I have 14 wins and 1 loss and lead the table by about 10 points. My only defeat was away to Inter. I got really unlucky in the CL.

My plan next season is to offload Buffon as he's getting old and injured a lot. I need a replacement goalkeeper and I'm not paying Buffon 100k to sit on the bench.

Thanks for the information, my board confidence is 52% at the moment. In the league I have 14 wins and 1 loss and lead the table by about 10 points. My only defeat was away to Inter. I got really unlucky in the CL.

My plan next season is to offload Buffon as he's getting old and injured a lot. I need a replacement goalkeeper and I'm not paying Buffon 100k to sit on the bench.
You should be fine, I've noticed though that on this FM poor starts to the seasons can cost you. I was mid table with Spurs on one of my saves, 8 games into my first season and I was gone. :p

Victor Valdes will be avaliable on a free transfer at the end of the first season. If you want a long term replacment Ter Stergen is great but only 22 so he won't be world class straight away, though he'll still be very, very good.

try and nab ron robert zieler

has been pretty solid for my everton save this year

Thanks for the recommendations guys. I cannot believe that Valdes is on 205k per week at Barcelona, that is insane. I don't think I will be willing to meet his wage demands of above 100k to be honest. I might go for Ter Stergen. I will release Storari as well, he is paid 50k per week and I don't value him at that.

tip for valdes, when he is available on a free, offer him a trial contract, after 1 or 2 friendlies offer him a full time contract. you should be able to get him for much lower wages. At West Ham i was able to get him for as low as 49K per week.

Back