bheyes

Reaction score
will this run football manager 2014 extremely smooth, no lag and be able to run about 10-11 nations at once?? p.s it is a refurbished computer so would I just be better if I got a new one instead?

Brand:[h=3]Dell[/h]Processor Speed:[h=3]2.93 X 2=5.86Ghz[/h]
Product Line:[h=3]vostro[/h]Memory:[h=3]8GB[/h]
Hard Drive Capacity:[h=3]1000GB 1TB[/h]
Operating System:[h=3]Windows 7[/h]
Processor Type:[h=3]Intel Core 2 Duo[/h]Graphics card:[h=3]1GB Blaster graphics card Brand new[/h]

That's a fairly dated PC. What are they charging for it? Anything over ?200 and you're being ripped off.

If that's refurbished, you may want to reconsider your options (if it's not too late)

It will definitely run FM though, not sure about 10-11 nations, would be glad to be proven wrong though.

Sorry but I don't think it will be able to run 10 nations. Maybe 3-4 at best. That CPU is really old.
Nowadays you can buy new PCs at decent prices which can run FM 2014 easily.

What specs would you recomend for a desktop pc then that could run a fair few nations? I already know what te minimum specs are but I want it to get the best out of the game

my laptop has an i5 3230 in it and runs 60 fine.

Depends on your budget, and what else you want to use the PC for.

Would just be for football manager and about ?350/400

It's easy to make it "doesn't lag".
However the most important factor here is the loading time. With more players loaded the loading time will be longer. So if you don't want to wait for at least 20 seconds every time you press continue, try to get a good CPU.