Will you continue your demo game? And can we add other leagues?

Probably not, as I assume the Database size will e small, and I like having that as large.

No I won't, I don't like the small DB, I always play large with lots of leagues (Love my pc for handling them)

If you add a load of leagues on, surely that will help bump up the database size somewhat? I have only a couple pre-season games done in my demo game so I'm not sure yet what I'm doing.

i first in league with tottenham so **** yeah i'm gonna continue
and make a new save with bunch of leagues

I'll continue my game with Lille, top of Ligue 1 and into the Champions League first knockout round. Probably start a Newcaslte save with loads of leagues too.

no i won't and yes you can add more leagues although as far as i understand it they won't activate until the start of their season.

no i won't and yes you can add more leagues although as far as i understand it they won't activate until the start of their season.

Do you know if it will add the players in those leagues though? I assume so, but just won't give them any competitive games or start a their league until the 12/13 season, just friendly/reserve games.

Do you know if it will add the players in those leagues though? I assume so, but just won't give them any competitive games or start a their league until the 12/13 season, just friendly/reserve games.

yeah you get all the players from that league added aswell, or atleast the ones who would still be there. the half star potential youth players probably would have retired if you add it late enough but yeah all the players will be added and there stats and attributes will be updated so that wonderkid raikan posts won't have the same attributes as at the start of the game if you don't add him until he is 25.

I did and wish I didn't

Got Dons promoted - was rewarded with 36k budget and wage - only had enough to sign 1 free player.. wounded