Reaction score
When people fail work permits, how do I use my permit feeder club to gain him one? I don't understand or know how to take asvantage of having a work permiet feeder club

If you have a feeder club for work permits, just loan that player to them. After a while, select 'Apply Work Permit' on his profile, and see if you get it..

In general, it is used for Young players who don't get work permits. After playing for around 3 years or so in the feeder club, they can gain the EU citizenship, and thus avoid work permit regulations..

Does this option appear when putting in a transfer offer for the player ?

If you have a feeder club for work permits, just loan that player to them. After a while, select 'Apply Work Permit' on his profile, and see if you get it..

In general, it is used for Young players who don't get work permits. After playing for around 3 years or so in the feeder club, they can gain the EU citizenship, and thus avoid work permit regulations..
But if I can't sign him because he failed a work permit, how can i loan him out?

But if I can't sign him because he failed a work permit, how can i loan him out?

If you can't sign him, that means you don't have a feeder club for work permits. There was a problem in the latest patch, iirc, where pre-existing clubs for WP didn't work. Just ask your board for a new one, and it should work out..