Work permits for non-PL clubs?

askep

Most Valuable Pirate
Reaction score
Hello, in all my other exploits I have been able to obtain work permits for players with ease, but not for sub-PL (maybe just sub-Championship?) clubs? What's with that and is there any way to get around it other than promotion? ;)

Thanks kindly in advance and I'm sorry if this has been asked a million times (I searched).

most player s get permits as they show exceptional ability or have enough caps or have european ancestry so when you are a lower club players you bring in are less likely to get work permits by the first two ways.

thats what i think. i may be wrong.

So I can only get South American footballers if they have int/sub caps? :(

So I can only get South American footballers if they have int/sub caps? :(
or if they have exceptional potential.

it's like in real life. a random peruvian player couldn't get a permit to play for norwich cus he has no caps and doesn't really have exceptional talent while pato signed for milan with no caps and got a permit cus he has the ability to be a world class player.

just play with a bigger database if you wanna play with lower league teams so you can buy players from countries like Pakistan, Myanmar, or Madagascar or from anywhere. It's kind of fun playing as well

I do play with a large database, but to no avail. Gotta get promoted so I can get me those Brazilian wonderkids.