Worst Piece of Buisness Ever

Ccllnply

Reaction score
Why Watford? Why?

twats.png

Anyone else got some?

What the!? Letting a player go for free is one thing, but buying Gavin Hoyte for 18 Million is another, wtf?

i doubt that would ever happen - do watford even have 18mil???

Wow.. That is really, really odd!

Did you not just add another manager and buy him for 18.25 million, seems ridiculous otherwise

That is insane, and that's the worse of the Hoyte brothers... :O

Did you not just add another manager and buy him for 18.25 million, seems ridiculous otherwise

Nope, only found it there a few minutes ago. Was looking at Arsene Wenger's profile and saw that this was his highest transfer fee received.

Nope, only found it there a few minutes ago. Was looking at Arsene Wenger's profile and saw that this was his highest transfer fee received.

Show us Watford's managers highest fee spent.. I seriously couldn't believe they did that, and then only had him on a 1 year deal? That's too unrealistic.

Show us Watford's managers highest fee spent.. I seriously couldn't believe they did that, and then only had him on a 1 year deal? That's too unrealistic.

Though that being said the transfers in this game are ridiculously unrealistic at times.

The head of FM is a Watford supporter, they seem to sometimes go over the top sometimes, a tad biased here :)

are watford even worth 18million in the game??
never mind the transfer budget

Show us whoever the manager was at the time please fella

18 mil and they didnt even use him and arsenal had him for 4 years and only used him twice talk about developin a player his confidence must be shot