Hi XeNoN yours tactic really awesome
I am played with MU and get treble winner (UCL, BPL, FA)
this some screen shoots
Barclays%20Premier%20League%20%28Overview_%20Stages%29.jpg

and this what my players do
Barclays%20Premier%20League%20%28Stats_%20Player%20Stats%29.jpg

Valencia
Antonio%20Valencia%20%28Overview_%20Attributes%29.jpg

Gotze
Mario%20G%C3%B6tze%20%28Overview_%20Attributes%29.jpg

Ryan Giggs
Ryan%20Giggs%20%28Overview_%20Attributes%29.jpg

Rooney
Wayne%20Rooney%20%28Overview_%20Attributes%29.jpg

Hernandez
Javier%20Hern%C3%A1ndez%20%28Overview_%20Attributes%29.jpg

but I am worry about my 2nd seasons, if i look in some of my last match, its like "they know already what I am do"
so can you give me some advice??
Manchester%20United%20%28Matches_%20Matches%29.jpg

Brilliant!

for what patch is this?
in my game i use 12.0.4 and its work

@XeNoN
are you have the update for this tactic?
i need new tactic for my 2nd season because i think AI already know how to handle this one
or you have suggestion for me
thanks mate

Last edited:
why are people still using the old patches? all the tactics on here will be made for the new patch!?

yeah me too, people are just confusing things using old patches

XeNoN, your tactic is great but my left striker plays always bad while my right striker is awesome (lisandro lopez). Could you describe what kind of players I have to buy for the left position ? Thanks.

PS: I'm playing with olympique lyonnais

Hi XeNoN yours tactic really awesome
I am played with MU and get treble winner (UCL, BPL, FA)

Funny that as I have just won the same competitions in my 1st season as Man Utd too although I was using Xenon's 4231. I'll post up screenshots in that thread soon. I'm thinking of using the 424 as that seems the best out of his tactics so I'm wondering where you played Gotze? Who did you play in the left MC position? I want to use AMC type players there but I'm worried they won't work.

Funny that as I have just won the same competitions in my 1st season as Man Utd too although I was using Xenon's 4231. I'll post up screenshots in that thread soon. I'm thinking of using the 424 as that seems the best out of his tactics so I'm wondering where you played Gotze? Who did you play in the left MC position? I want to use AMC type players there but I'm worried they won't work.

Gotze would not be as effective in my CM. Honestly.

Looking for a couple of long term options for the LCM position, Ryan Giggs is killing that position currently but reaching the end of his career, and Anderson is just starting to come into his own for me. Since it seems to be a fairly deep-lying role, where the man is gonna go forward, would somebody in the mould of Luka Modric work well, or should I look more towards guys like Javi Martinez/Angelo Palombo?

Also, can anybody provide feedback as to how Paul Pogba usually develops in that role?

wow you won treble too with 4231, XeNoN tactic its no doubt
i play gotze as AML
and as MCL i play Anderson and C.Eriksen, here they got in that position
Anderson%2520%2528Overview_%2520Attributes%2529.jpg

Christian%2520Eriksen%2520%2528Overview_%2520Attributes%2529.jpg

i think this position really need stamina cause my player always got <75% in 70min

and what do you do with your winger in 4231 mate...
i plan to use that in my 2nd season

wow you won treble too with 4231, XeNoN tactic its no doubt
i play gotze as AML
and as MCL i play Anderson and C.Eriksen, here they got in that position
Anderson%2520%2528Overview_%2520Attributes%2529.jpg

Christian%2520Eriksen%2520%2528Overview_%2520Attributes%2529.jpg

i think this position really need stamina cause my player always got <75% in 70min

and what do you do with your winger in 4231 mate...
i plan to use that in my 2nd season

Thanks. Interesting to see you played an AMC type player at MCL (Eriksen).

I use Ashley Young at AML who is amazing there, he provides loads of assists. I use Douglas Costa at AMR who scores quite a bit from there. I find it better using players with opposite foot on the wings e.g Right foot on AML and Left foot on AMR.

Last edited:
Gotze would not be as effective in my CM. Honestly.

So you would advise against using AMC type players at MCL in your 424 tactic? Should I just stick to using your 4231 in that case? Although I guess I could use my AMC's on the wings as most have the dribbling/agility to play there. I have great success playing Douglas Costa and Willian on the wings in your 4231 who are natural AMC's.

Don't take this as criticism but 1 thing I dislike about your tactics though is that I like my wingers to take on players and cut inside and go for goal. In your tactics they seem to run to byline and cross, they seem afraid to take on the Fullbacks.

So you would advise against using AMC type players at MCL in your 424 tactic? Should I just stick to using your 4231 in that case? Although I guess I could use my AMC's on the wings as most have the dribbling/agility to play there. I have great success playing Douglas Costa and Willian on the wings in your 4231 who are natural AMC's.

Don't take this as criticism but 1 thing I dislike about your tactics though is that I like my wingers to take on players and cut inside and go for goal. In your tactics they seem to run to byline and cross, they seem afraid to take on the Fullbacks.

I'm just saying that they will not get high ratings at CM. But they will do the job just as effective at CM. I find my wingers are effective with all types of wingers. It's a balanced winger instruction so they don't necessarily have to take on full backs or cut inside and shoot.

Javier Hernandez never fails to impress with this tactic! 86 Goals in one season, previous best was 84. 52 Prem Goals! Only works when playing him as the right striker!
View attachment 214669

currently topping the table with this tactic with Liverpool, 8 games left, only problem is i'm starting to slip up away from home, is there any tweaks to use to stop this?