Blaise Matuidi

he began the man utd midfield for me 3.8 mill snipe perfect partner for carrick sold for 30 mill after 3 seasons :)

a few really..

Erik Lamela 15m sold for 40m to PSG
Jasper Cillessen 9m sold for 20m to Milan
Davide Santon 10m sold for 25m to Milan
Mario Gotze Free sold for 30m to Chelsea
Roberto Firmino 15m sold for 35m to Monaco

But I have some offers I've had to refuse,

Odeegard, 22.5k I bought for Rejected a 50m for Real Madrid
Kaderabek(regen) Bought for 1.5m Rejected a 62m from Barca and he's only 21.

(All Southampton save)

Currently my best transfer dealing coming in has been Paul Pogba on my Barcelona save, bought him for £17m from a struggling Juventus, currently among the best in the world.

Playing a very financially poor Championship league team. Signed a regen on a free from Denmark that sat out a year because no one would sign him. My scouts rated him very highly. So after June 30 and released players to free up some payroll, I signed him. Had to give him a minimum fee release clause and a sell on percentage in order to get his salary affordable. Played for me for a year and a Premier League team met his release clause and signed him. He did not really play that well for me but started to come on the last 6 matches of the season. Now his transfer will make me a profit for the first time for my club in the Championship. I think the transfer was 3.8 million. When margins are thin, that is a good bit of business.

Feel a bit sorry for him. He will never play now and ultimately have a mundane career at best. Could of stayed with my club and really gained some fame and real wealth.

Last edited:
Yassine Benzia end of 1st season was transfer listed by Lyon, Me as Wolves bought him just won League 1, bought him for 900k.

2 Seasons later, finish 8th Top scorer in both Championship (38) & Premier League (35) < new record btw.

Had decent successes with my Leverkusen bargain-bin hoarding shenanigans. A fair few of note (discounting the regens and the sales of the club's original players):

Fabio Daprela for €1M after got himself transfer-listed by Juventus. Gave him a contract as a backup player on a €55K p/m wage. Somehow transformed into a beastly CWB on my Leverkusen team. Immediately sold to Wolfsburg the next season for €13M with future clauses. Turned up **** over there, haha.

Marquinhos for €4.1M from PSG. Three solid seasons later, turned up as a world-class centre-back. Got an offer of €65M from City, Madrid and freaking PSG. Turned down the offer because imma keep him as my star complete defender (DC, DM, DR, Sweeper). Thankfully enough he didn't seem to mind either with our cheap as all **** wage structure lol.

Allan Nyom from Udinese. Tried to buy him for €4M, got rejected. I enquired again about one week later, and somehow they've decided that they're willing to sell him for free. Okay then, you got yourself a fair deal good sirs. He's been bullying the opposition's right flank ever since then. Feelsgoodman.

Vitinho snapped up for free (this guy is notorious really) after the first season. Signed on a one year contract of €60K p/m, then on a two year contract of €135K p/m the year after. Sold to Madrid on his second season for €28M.

Both Eduardo Salvio (€4M) and Nicolas Gaitan (€210K lolwut) from Benfica (somehow JJ hates proper wingers on my saves, and preferring to splash the cash on a truckload of mediocre Brazilian MCs).

So the transfer summary for my club season by season is like this:
1st season: €3.5M loss,
2nd season: €3.45M profit,
3rd season:€50.5M profit,
4th season: €75.5M profit,
first half of 5th season: €48M profit.

Not too shabby i guess.

for some reason gaitan's value goes down a lot & he isn't used as much for benfica, great player, good buy for most teams