kelloggs

Reaction score
A beautiful hattrick from "Captain Marvel" Odemwingie helped me secure the league cup in an epic Black Country Derby final... But a look back on the fixtures I had to go through did take some of the glory out of it.

Hardest team I had to play was Birmingham (who on my season are currently bottom of the table with 9 points following about 15 consecutive losses)... I'm sure there's easier cup runs out there, anyone ever had an easier one than this?

Also has anyone else ended up playing your rivals in the final? Makes it all the more sweeter :D

No teams are easy you have to respect the oppositition other wise they will shock you

i've never had an easy cup run. i usually draw a big team and get slaugtered:'(
i have had easy finals but i usually have beaten a big team on the way to the final.

Well done on your victory. No cup run is easy :)

A beautiful hattrick from "Captain Marvel" Odemwingie helped me secure the league cup in an epic Black Country Derby final... But a look back on the fixtures I had to go through did take some of the glory out of it.

Hardest team I had to play was Birmingham (who on my season are currently bottom of the table with 9 points following about 15 consecutive losses)... I'm sure there's easier cup runs out there, anyone ever had an easier one than this?

Also has anyone else ended up playing your rivals in the final? Makes it all the more sweeter :D

WOW, as if you got the Wolves in the final!!!

No cup run's easy, but **** is it alot easier if you don't have to face Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal or Liverpool on the way there :p

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

WOW, as if you got the Wolves in the final!!!

Aston Villa knocked all the good teams out and then got done over by Wolves on aggregates in the semis <)

It would've been good if I got Birmingham, Villa and Wolves... Had to beat all my rivals on the way through. I drew Bolton though :(

We gave you a good game by the looks of it ;)

3 derbies in the run too, well done.

im not sure about the whole cup run but i did get Walsall in the Semi Final of the League Cup when managing Chelsea.

Bit like us this year! Beat the Villa on the way to a possible Wembley final!!!!???????

We gave you a good game by the looks of it ;)

3 derbies in the run too, well done.

Every time I scored Zigic would equalise through some bullsh*t like handballing it past my keeper <)

Then moments before extra time he had an obvious goal disallowed, got injured and then I ran up and scored the most offside goal I've ever seen... So yeah just wasn't Birmingham's day.

Every time I scored Zigic would equalise through some bullsh*t like handballing it past my keeper <)

Then moments before extra time he had an obvious goal disallowed, got injured and then I ran up and scored the most offside goal I've ever seen... So yeah just wasn't Birmingham's day.

LMAO, sounds like a right old ding dong derby! You should upload your final with the Wolves to Youtube.

LMAO, sounds like a right old ding dong derby! You should upload your final with the Wolves to Youtube.

I don't think I can now as I've gone past the screen to, is there a way of uploading previous stuff though? There's also a 65 yard (no exaggeration) total bollocks Berbatov goal scored against me which I'd like to upload. Needless to say I dropped Carson almost instantly and he hasn't had a game since hence why I've got Myhill, our reserve keeper, in goal in the final.

I don't think I can now as I've gone past the screen to, is there a way of uploading previous stuff though? There's also a 65 yard (no exaggeration) total bollocks Berbatov goal scored against me which I'd like to upload.

I like your use of words to describe that Berbatov goal!
Im not too sure how you do it. I am really stuck on how to get my kits to show up, so trying to find a solution to that first! Ahh!

I like your use of words to describe that Berbatov goal!
Im not too sure how you do it. I am really stuck on how to get my kits to show up, so trying to find a solution to that first! Ahh!

I've saved the Berbatov goal I just need to figure out how to upload it. 65 yards has got to be close to some kind of record, he was way before the half way line.

Ive won the FA cup without playing a single premiership side, lol and without playing an away game also i think (until the semis obviously).
If memory serves i played Leicester in the semis and Charlton in the final, though this was on a previous version of the game.

Easy Cup Runs? When winning the JPT with Argyle, there wasn't any tough games of note- Apart from the final where we played run-away leaders Peterborough. The easiest match was Torquay in the Area Last 8.