Your Personal 'Death Team'

Karzid

Reaction score
I'm in my Villa game, and we play Liverpool. We lose, 2 - 1. Then next time around, we draw 3 - 3. Then it hits me. That draw is the best I've ever done against Liverpool in any game (equal with one other 1 - 1 draw as Fiorentina). We've beaten Chelsea, Man U, Tottenham and Arsenal at some point in the past, but never Liverpool. Strange... This inspired my question:

Which team would you consider your 'Death Team'?

Wolves. In my old Arsenal game, I never once beat them over the 16 years I played that save. And they were in the same league as me all the way through.

Wolves. In my old Arsenal game, I never once beat them over the 16 years I played that save. And they were in the same league as me all the way through.

Wow, that's at least 32 games against em...

Liverpool. Never win.

Although I seem to do very well against Man Utd, even as Birmingham manager.

Blackburn play like Barcelona whenever i play them. I have probably only beaten them once in around 25 matches :(.

I have an insane record against chelsea though especially at the bridge :)

Aston villa are my worst team, i never beat them
Real Madrid too

Has to be Napoli and Bayern Munich. 15 seasons and yet to beat Bayern once. I think I've beaten Napoli once or twice in around the same amount of time.

I can never beat Spurs, Jermain Defoe needs to **** off scoring against me the consistent little ****.

Can beat all the top four except Utd at Old Trafford - Madrid are always difficult too...
My death team probably has to be Barca though, they play like Arsenal.. with Messi and Ibrahimovic (sp?) - I was playing them in the semi final of the CL, lost 3-0 at Nou Camp, went back to Emirates and went 3-0 up, then they got a f'ing penalty for no reason and won the tie...

I thought they were called 'bogy teams' ? :p

Um, Middlesborough always **** on me, Spurs too

Since I've been playing my Juventus save,it's been teams like:

Inter Milan
Atalanta
Napoli
Genoa

Sometimes Milan and Roma but I did beat one of them 6-0 ^^)

Watford. Lost 1-0 at home with Tottenham.

However, I really struggle against Chelsea because of Cech. I once reloaded until I beat them with Celtic; it took about 50 reloads, because I just couldn't score, regardless of whether they could.

I can never beat Frankfurt. I fecking hate them, their ***** yet always pump me :'(

I can never beat Spurs, Jermain Defoe needs to **** off scoring against me the consistent little ****.

Same thing happens with me and Torres. Torres hit a slump in the year, hadn't scored for around 300 minutes. His average was further down than I had ever seen it. I was hopeful.

Torres scored a ******* hat-trick.

I quit the save and never looked back.

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

Watford. Lost 1-0 at home with Tottenham.

However, I really struggle against Chelsea because of Cech. I once reloaded until I beat them with Celtic; it took about 50 reloads, because I just couldn't score, regardless of whether they could.

I always used to have that problem. Then, suddenly, we went 2 - 0 up within the first half... They managed to get two back and draw, but i was amazed.

man united i never lose or beat them its is all ways 4-4, 5-5 with either me or united 3-0 up at half time, neither of us can seem to hold the lead against the other. Its really strange