YouTube Graphics Designer Wanted

willow1293

Reaction score
I am need of a YouTube graphics designer for my channel, I need a background and a logo to make my channel look more professional. I have quickly thrown together my own logo and downloaded a background of the internet but would like something a bit more classy. If anyone on here makes graphics for YouTube then if you could let me know that would be awesome.

I make FM videos at the moment and in the future I am looking at making FIFA 13 stuff as well as other sports games.

Link to my channel - SportsGamingWorldHD - YouTube

Link to my Gloucester City series - FM12 New Series - Gloucester City - YouTube

Thanks mate I'll drop you an email :) I am looking for a free background and logo though so I hope thats no an issue if it is I understand.

Well work is slow at the minute so yeah im willing to do some freebie work once it dosnt take up too much time. Dont know of any other actual designers on base although theres plenty of other guys pretty handy with photoshop/illustrator etc.

Drop me an email and ill get back to you. Will most likely be monday before i get around to it

Well work is slow at the minute so yeah im willing to do some freebie work once it dosnt take up too much time. Dont know of any other actual designers on base although theres plenty of other guys pretty handy with photoshop/illustrator etc.

Drop me an email and ill get back to you. Will most likely be monday before i get around to it

Okay thanks mate I'll email you soon :)