zakantoni: Saving Portsmouth from the ''drop''

zakantoni

Reaction score
Hi guys, im new to this site and i decided to make a story about Portsmouth. No harsh comments please :D

16th May - Avram Grant stepping down as Portsmouth Boss

Avram Grant has decided to leave as Portsmouth boss after accepting a lucrative offer from West Ham United to replace Gianfranco Zola from the position.

After admitting that he was tempted by the stature West Ham is at, and that his decision was a ''no-brainer'' since tipped relegation club Portsmouth FC doesn't have the funds to meet Avram Grant's unrealistic plans. His contract has been terminated right away by the board.

17th May - ZakAntoni Who?

Zak Antoni was appointed as Portsmouth boss just after a day previous boss, Avram Grant, decided to leave the club. Zak Antoni was appointed as manager by Board of Director Sulaiman Al Fahim after being convinced that the new manager has the guts and the skills to manage a big club to avoid the premiership drop. Zak Antoni has coached in the UAE most notably at Al-Jazeera, having won all competitions in the country.

Zak has been offered a 1 year contract of 10k per week and has been given a season expectation of a mid table finish with 0 transfer budget.

He has been interviewed in Abu Dhabi and was quoted saying '' Yea, about that expectations. A mid-table finish is possible. Im in a positive mood hoping thinking that nothing is impossible.''

He will be revealed by the club 2 days from now in a press conference.

The board in my game gave me atleast a mid-table finish since the media are predicting a 13th place finish in the season. So this should be one **** of a challenge for me :O