Zambo's "Create a Club" (Gameplay and Discussion Topic)

ahhh no offence but this is becoming so unreliable with updates, it's such a good idea just like to see it continue..

The problem with updating is that I work for the Met Police in London, so my shifts are a bit random (to be honest, they're very random!). When I get home after a long shift, I just want to go to sleep and not run a season of FM11. But when I'm off (like this weekend coming) I post a bevvy of updates!

I'm sorry that you feel let down, but if you can hold out for once a week updates I can keep this running forever more.

The problem with updating is that I work for the Met Police in London, so my shifts are a bit random (to be honest, they're very random!). When I get home after a long shift, I just want to go to sleep and not run a season of FM11. But when I'm off (like this weekend coming) I post a bevvy of updates!

I'm sorry that you feel let down, but if you can hold out for once a week updates I can keep this running forever more.

Ah right. Didn't know that. I'm cool with that mate, thats for informing us and im sure the rest will agree.

Dont worry about it mate :)

It's better than nothing, but I would like you to update soon

any chance of an update even if its to say when you might have a chance of doing an update.

i take it this is over then??

---------- Post added 18/06/2011 at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was 17/06/2011 at 11:44 PM ----------

ok have just seen that Zambo hasnt been on for a couple of days so will have to wait and see

Zambo did u stop simming this cause im really looking forward the what happens next! (even tho i dont have a team in this...)