wow, impressive!
must have a clone to play more fm to test all tactics :p

i want try it any OI or what training is best for this tactic?

How in the world the best defense is 58 goals....

other than that, great job, congrats

Hey friend i want to ask you something because i cant win any match with other tactics...plz tell me this tactic works on PAOK of greek superlague!Thanks

Great tactic mate!

My Gladbach save is very fun now, because of your tactic!

Just started a ManU save. All my attacking mids got injured long-term in pre-season so I thought I would try this out. First 5 matches (Everton, Arsenal, Southampton, QPR, Swansea) 11 goals and 0 conceded (!). I will update with screenshots if the success continues. I'm still skeptical about some instructions (shoot on sight, get stuck in) - getting 3-5 yellow cards a game.

That said, until I stop seeing these results I'm not changing a thing!

I'm testing this tactic and it's being a surprise for me! Very nice results so far :)
I had to adapt some players but it's working great ;)

View attachment 329265

thanks for the tactic :)

Some tweaks I have made - Removed Stick to positions and added hit early crosses. Testing removing get stuck in and exploit the flanks. Not sure of the purpose of having play narrower AND exploit the flanks. I think it really depends on your personnel.

hello mate, .tac files dont seem to work with the full game they are now .fmf files. any chance u could re upload this as a .fmf file cheers

Of course they still work, put the .tac file in the same place you have always had to.

dont mean to sound funny but dont u think i have already tried that? i have put them in the same place as always have done but non of the .tac show up in the game.

dont mean to sound funny but dont u think i have already tried that? i have put them in the same place as always have done but non of the .tac show up in the game.
Do it the same way u normally do it, but u don't need to import it, it will be in archived tactics

Made some changes to the tactic and it seems to be working just as well (and is actually more fun to watch):

Changed RCM and LCM to Advanced playmakers (support).
Changed instructions (added):
More Direct Passing
Lower Tempo
work ball into box
Whipped Crosses

Removed:
Stick to positions
shoot on sight.