- High Pressing
- Score lot of goals
- Play beauty Football

Formation / First XI

View attachment 60919

Instructions

View attachment 60916

NO IO'S

Advice: Change to "Normal" The Def-Line if your defender are slow players. For the Away game, you can decrease the pressing level. After a yellow card, skip to "less tackle"

Note: more 40 goals conceded, but my DC are really slow!...

Not a bad first game... I switched the two midfielders to defend, and the AP to support. after 15mins in the 1st. (they were getting on the counter too easy as well) and the box was getting too cluttered with the AP running into Kane.

The wing play from the wide strikers and full backs are excellent. Needs some work late on in game when players are knackered, so need to tweak a keep ball version for that (tried late on with this) but superb.

View attachment 60782 View attachment 60781

Their goal was a last min 20 yrd screamer into the top corner as well.. :(

Can you please post the player instructions that you use please, as I can’t download using the iPad touch version.

tactics looks very attacking and impressive and can’t wait to use it

many thanks

Not a bad first game... I switched the two midfielders to defend, and the AP to support. after 15mins in the 1st. (they were getting on the counter too easy as well) and the box was getting too cluttered with the AP running into Kane.

The wing play from the wide strikers and full backs are excellent. Needs some work late on in game when players are knackered, so need to tweak a keep ball version for that (tried late on with this) but superb.

View attachment 1153381 View attachment 1153382

Their goal was a last min 20 yrd screamer into the top corner as well.. :(

I play with some tweak like this too. Just depend the opponent, and away or home match.

Have a fun

This Tactic looks good!! going to try it with Leicester

Soon start of my second season

Good results

Yeah, so far so good. might give it a bash with my City Team at Home.

Weigl / Savic in the middle. KDB in the hole.. Sane / Aguero / Sterling running riot up top :)

Don't hesitate to give more results.

Effectively, the side strikers should be fast. The center striker good with head.

Yeah, so far so good. might give it a bash with my City Team at Home.

Weigl / Savic in the middle. KDB in the hole.. Sane / Aguero / Sterling running riot up top :)

I think fast defenders is a must, I'm get countered far too easy with CBs with 12 pace haha quality stuff going forward though!