also do you keep same team instructions when you revert to counter?

I like how you have done this, but im going to use the same principles but slightly different because im Juventus - undecided just yet if i want to play asamoah/lich as wing backs or wide midfielders but im going to create a control/fluid tactic for home and weak away sides and the alt is going to be a rigid/counter for away matches/once im onto a decent lead at home.

mmh for juventus i think they play with bonucci BPD in central position chiellini and barzagli as CDs chiellini is more offensive and barzagli more conservative... pirlo is the perfect REGISTA supported by 2 dynamic BBM like vidal and marchisio/pogba able to run for him... on the right lichtsteiner i believe he plays as CWB while asamoah on the left is more a DW... Llorente up front is for sure a TM and tevez could be a F9. This in theory should work, but we are on FM :D replicate a real tactic is very difficult, i would like to know how it goes this recreation of yours :)

also do you keep same team instructions when you revert to counter?

yes, i do. only thing i would change is "play out of defense" ;)

does this still work?

The way of play, yes it still works, i'm using it in all my saves with different tactics from other users. The tactic i believe yes since there are no ME changes between 14.3 and 14.3.1 :)

A WHOLE NEW ITALIAN JOB

I've made a restyle of the tac. Now is Plug&Play and i think it's stronger.

View attachment 359794

with this tac you'll play defensive football, the point is to score every chance we get remaining patient and counter till we die :D
as you can see i've taken Aston Villa, no signings

View attachment 359793View attachment 359792View attachment 359791

no OIs training is balanced and match training is what the scout report tells me

A WHOLE NEW ITALIAN JOB

I've made a restyle of the tac. Now is Plug&Play and i think it's stronger.

View attachment 636031

with this tac you'll play defensive football, the point is to score every chance we get remaining patient and counter till we die :D
as you can see i've taken Aston Villa, no signings

View attachment 636033View attachment 636035View attachment 636037

no OIs training is balanced and match training is what the scout report tells me
I think Match training should be focus on fitness