IN- Glen Johnson
Ashley Young
Wilson Palacios
Andre Gignac
OUT- Alvaro Arbeloa
Charles Itandje
Andrey Voronin
David N'Gog
And I would love rafa to give jay spearing a chance he is class for the reserves and look like a future liverpool captain

Agree on Johnson and would like Ashley Young but that wont happen!

Palacios and Gignac are not the standard needed to improve the team at all!

Selling N'gog would be a bad move in my opinion aswell, the lad has done well when he has got his chance this season.

ronaldo 2 madrid 4 70mill and hunterlarr then i have read all over the place man utd and ac have had priviate talks about kaka and he wants to join up with anderson 4 35mill so ronaldo would finance that then with the spair cash buy tevez and get veloso befoe arsenal do

really wouldn't want kaka, i feel berbatov will come good as he's had to adjust his playing style alot this season

sell
ronald mcdonald
thriller wacko jacko(nani)
park

buy
ribery
benzema or tevez

I think David Villa to Chelsea would be interesting. I also see Ballack going to Bayern Munich.

man u
sell neville, oshea
buy either silva or ribery and maybe kaka

neville will never be sold, speculative or true you must be mad to think fergie would let any of his old fateful charges go, other than to retire of course

yep SAF would never sell neville same with oshea since hes a great backup since he can play everywhere at the back.

love to see david villa at arenal but thats just a dream that will never happen lol

as long as we keep berbatov. worth every penny.

nice if other united fans could be realistic.

sell our 34 year old captain. retarded\disrespectful

also why does everyone want ronaldo to leave. i'm very sorry if he broke your heart last summer but face facts while APPARENTLY dreaming about madrid during games and having a **** season he is our top scorer and best player.

Kevin Nolan - Everton ?
Jo - Everton ? (although we cant afford him)

Kaka to Chelsea looks likely to happen this year especially as Milan seem willing to sell now and Roman seems to get the player he really wants.

Santa Cruz to City looks like it could happen as well considering the absolute dog **** they have at the moment (Vassel, Benjani and Caicedo)

David Villa to Liverpool :( really hope it doesn't happen but it just have this funny feeling that it might

Kaka to Chelsea looks likely to happen this year especially as Milan seem willing to sell now and Roman seems to get the player he really wants.
I think Roman wants and needs Villa more than Kaka. Essein and Lampard already own the midfield, why would he need Kaka?

he doesn't need Kaka he wants him the same way he wanted Sheva

I think Kaka and Ribery will be welcome addition to our squad....make us much more clinical....as if we were not already:p and we need to keep Tevez at all costs...he is amazing with his workrate

Arsenal

in: senna, frey, chiellini, david silva
out: almunia

Arsenal

in: senna, frey, chiellini, david silva
out: almunia

why get rid of almunia hes a great keeper, frey would cost loads plus hes not much better anyway.we should never get rid of our experienced players.

Last edited:
why get rid of almunia hes a great keeper, frey would cost loads plus hes not much better anyway.we should never get rid of our experienced players.

hes good but frey is better and has more experience at a top level

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

senna? what is wrong with you? frey lol no way, chiellini no, david silva is the only one i agree with there

why not frey in my opinion hes better than almunia and were in need of a tall defender cause gallas and toure arent very tall and we really are missing experiance and a holding midfielder and senna is perfect

hes good but frey is better and has more experience at a top level

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

why not frey in my opinion hes better than almunia and were in need of a tall defender cause gallas and toure arent very tall and we really are missing experiance and a holding midfielder and senna is perfect

yh frey has great experience in top level but not english level which is complete different.

i would rather keep almunia who is a great servant for arsenal and has always have been, AW would never sell him to just bring in another keeper who hasnt had any experience in the premiership which is plain stupid..

same with SAF, would he sell VDS to bring in buffon to replace him? nah he wouldnt..