true but it doesnt really matter because look at arshavin he had no english experience whatsoever but look at the wonders hes doing for us

true but it doesnt really matter because look at arshavin he had no english experience whatsoever but look at the wonders hes doing for us

true, the name arshavin makes me smile:) what a quality buy wenger has done.

but some players can adapt to different cultures faster than others look at drogba? he took a full season to start firing..same with malouda..hes starting to get grips with the premierleague.

arshavin just adapts faster which is a good sign of a quality player!

if birmingham get into the prem i would like to see Kris Boyd at St Andrews. Although Gold isn't giving much financial backing Kris Boyd would be more reluctive to come after speculation he had an argument with the rangers manager. hope this does go through as we are in need of a consistant goal scorer.

David Villa will end up at Barcelona and that will and they will probaly sign Ribery, Villa has always stated he is staying in spain and as for Silva, he'll probaly stay at Valencia

look to be honest, wenger would never sign senna, chilleni or frey anyways, taking into acount we have plenty of midfielders, our wing backs are quality, and senna is too old

Arsenal

in: senna, frey, chiellini, david silva
out: almunia

Tbh mate, Arsenal aren't made of money. To afford David Silva on his own, they'd have to sell more than just Almunia.

Tbh mate, Arsenal aren't made of money. To afford David Silva on his own, they'd have to sell more than just Almunia.

they have more than enough money its just wenger doesnt like spending alot

Silva is to go out of valencia for sure, juve wants him badly but also many other teams.

Juve already gave an offer of 20M(13M and Poulsen) for Silva
As Valencia is in financial trouble they stated that they wont sell him for less than 25M.
Villa has personally stated that he will stay at valencia until 2014

It would be great to see ribery at any club in england hes awesome to watch. Hope arsene wenger takes a good look around europe in the summer and spends some cash to make it a 4 team race to the title next season! I just get the feeling rafa will make the signing of the season though getting someone like ashley young or david villa, Iv heard rumours from sky sports i think saying hes looking to invest in albiol from valencia as soon as the seasons over. Santa Cruz will hopefully go to Man City hes going to be great next season.

Last edited:
i just realised who we havew all over looked. id love to see ash young switch to arsenal, would be amazing

someone back me up, if no one else says they would like to see ashley young at their club then you are all crazy

someone back me up, if no one else says they would like to see ashley young at their club then you are all crazy

I would love to Ashley Young at my club, but cant see it happening. I would also love to see Kaka and ribery, yer ribery on the right, young on the left and Kaka in the middle with Sammy Clingan, now thats a midfield.

Last edited:
in fairness your going down =] lol you should take what you can get and be happy

At the minute i'd be over the moon with 3 points against Reading and Charlton, stay up and then build the team to slowly move up the Championship next year

i hope you stay up, i personally like norwich and miss the days of ashton and mckenzie

boy do i wish we still had Ashton, Mckenzie and robert green, i remember the goals Ashton and Mckenzie scored against Man U when we beat them 2-0, probs wont happen again for about 5 years.