2030 and beyond

it's the end of the 2010-2011 season so i'll do an update. hopefully i won't **** this one up.

junior mcdonald:
regular in league 1 for crystal palace and got a move to celtic.
View attachment 5535
View attachment 5536

nathan marshall:
regular in championship and like a lot of you has got a move to scotland.
View attachment 5537
View attachment 5538

Jamie condon:
4 clubs so far in his career and five welsh caps. not bad season. a few appearances and middlesborough are interested.
View attachment 5539
View attachment 5540
View attachment 5541

alfie redrup:
not a great year. lost his tag as the new michael owen and finding it hard to break into the celtic first team. probably going to move as he is out of contract. west ham interested.
View attachment 5542
View attachment 5543
View attachment 5544
View attachment 5545

jordan kennedy:

finding it hard to break into this bimingham team.
View attachment 5546
View attachment 5547
View attachment 5548

david murray:

unsettled at rangers (probably because he supports celtic) he moved to wigan in january.
View attachment 5549

Last edited:
update continued

world cup 2010:
brazil winners, england third
View attachment 5550
View attachment 5551

alex adamson:
still the best i think. regular for pompy.
View attachment 5552
View attachment 5553

Kris jackson:
decent season for sheffield wednesday earned her a move to celtic.
View attachment 5560
View attachment 5561

josh demaret:
scored a few goals and got a move but to a team in the same league.
View attachment 5562
View attachment 5563

james strachan:
a regular for stoke but he got no goals unfortunatley.
View attachment 5564
View attachment 5565
View attachment 5566

lee crandle:
no appearances for celtic 6 for middlesborough. hopefully he makes more of an impact next season.
View attachment 5567
View attachment 5568

Martin white:
a good season. regular for west ham and chipped in with 6 goals.
View attachment 5569
View attachment 5570

Joining Reading? It could be a worse club at such a young age. Come on Redrup :)

Glad to see I'm not at Rangers anymore. Stats not looking too bad should have a good future.

Cheers mate. Appreciate you taking time to do ths.

i'm in september and i thought i'd keep you informed on where everyone is.
kris jackson moved to celtic.free
josh demaret made his move to go ahead eagles.free
jamie condon went to middlesborough for 4.2 mil.
alfie redrup made the move on a free to reading.
junior mcdonald is at celtic now after moving on a free.
nathan marshall moved to celtic on a free.

i'm going to take a break from this as it is very boring but i will not give up like chris. wednesday to saturday i'm in rome wishing i had a ticket so definetly no update then. i'll try to do an update or two every week. no one seems to be following this too keenly so i'm sure you won't care too much.

totally off topic but you going without a ticket then? u taking loadsa money with ya, reckon u might get lucky and get a ticket?

totally off topic but you going without a ticket then? u taking loadsa money with ya, reckon u might get lucky and get a ticket?
no. tried to order off a website. all seems a bit dodgy. cost the earth. tickets were meant to come on monday... they didn't. the people we rang say we now have to collect them in rome. i'm not at all confident we'll have tickets. the atmosphere should be good at least as long as we don't get beaten up by some hooligans\ultras.

the furthest i have ever been was in fm 2005 i went to 2020 with atletico madrid. torres was stunning even at 30 sumin

seeing as my gcse's are all done i have no excuse not to do this so i am starting up again. i will pick up from where i left off. i'm sorry for giving up on it for a while.

Bah, I got all passes in GCSE without revision. They're so easy but way too boring.

a retarded monkey could get all passes seeing as a d is technically a pass. i did seperate sciences which is basically extra science which is supposed to be slightly more advanced and one of the questions was:

in a hydrogen fuel cell hydrogen reacts with oxygen to make water.
write the word equation for this reaction?

seriouslly i revised for ages and that was a question.:'(

how well did you actually do?

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

got to febuary so i thought i'd tell anyone who is interested who has moved.

Kris jackson: moved to celtic on a free in the summer from sheffield wednesday and now in january he's been brought to city for 21.5 mil. don't know why he got bought 7 goals is nothing spectatcular but city wanted him and they got him. 1st cap for scotland.

josh demaret: 11 goals in 20 games and he has moved from the second division in holland to dortmund in germany. 2 goals in 3 appearances and looking good.

jordan kennedy: 14 appearances and 2 goals for birmingham for the versatile midfielder and for some reason olympique marseille bought him for 4.5 mil.

junior mcdonald: strangest move by far. no appearances in league 1 for palace and moved on a free for celtic where he has made 5 appearances and scored a goal already.

that's all the moves. full update today or if not tomorrow.

i've got to the end of the season but as my mate is coming over i will not be able to do the update tonight but their will definetly be and update tomorrow.

as my mate managed to get himself grounded while he was waiting for me to eat dinner i will be doing the update now.

so here it is.

Kris jackson:
7 goals in 25 games with an average rating of 6.89 the scottish wonderkid was part of a big money (21.5 mil) move to city where he scored 3 goals in 14 appearances with an average rating 7.01. i reckon with a big move and a first international cap this was a good year for kris.

View attachment 6507

View attachment 6508

View attachment 6509

View attachment 6510

Josh demaret:

after a slow start to his career the canadian scored 11 goals in 25 appearances for his club Go Ahead Eagles he earned a move to top german club dortmund where he scored 8 in 16 league appearances and 9 in all 25 games for dortmund. supisingly he was top scorer for the club despite joining in january.

View attachment 6512

View attachment 6513

View attachment 6514

View attachment 6515

View attachment 6516

jamie condon:

a pretty solid season which will be no consolation as he was a regular in a middlesborough player as they crashed out of the prem finishing 20th. 30 appearances and a first goal for wales but it might have came in a previous season. with feyenord interested, very poor morale, belief the club should have performed better, the fact he is considering his options and his previous history with transfers this ambitous midfileder could be on the move.

View attachment 6517

View attachment 6518

View attachment 6519

James strachan:

37 appearances for stoke, who are still in the prem, but no goals. a pretty good season all in all for the english wonderkid.

View attachment 6520

View attachment 6521

View attachment 6522

Jordan kennedy:

after 2 goals for birmingham in 14 appearances the veratile striker\midfield player moved to marseille where he scored 4 in 18 appearances.

View attachment 6523

View attachment 6524

alex adamson:
a good season for the english wonderkid left back as he made 45 appearances with five assists for portsmouth who finished 14th in the prem and breaking into the the england team and establishing himself with five caps also becoming buds with capello. with his increased international importance it seems his ego has been inflated. the left bac is unsettled believing he needs to leave to further his career. if portsmouth decide to sell then there will be lots of potential buyers with liverpool, tottenham, inter, udinese and sevilla all interested.

View attachment 6525

View attachment 6526

View attachment 6527

View attachment 6528

i will post the rest of the creenshots in a different post to avoid problems.

here are the rest of the players.

Lee crandle:
another player relegated with middlesborough. 34 games and 6 assists for the wonderkid. he seems to be more loyal as he wants to strive to help the club but if middlesborough want the cash spurs are interested.

View attachment 6529

View attachment 6530

View attachment 6531

View attachment 6532

alfie redrup:

a good season as he picked up a championship winners medal and was second top scorer for reading with 12 goals.

View attachment 6533

View attachment 6534

junior mcdonald:

an alright season for the celtic player as he failed to break into the first team with only 13 appearances but 2 goals.

View attachment 6535

View attachment 6536

martin white:

good season for the west ham wonderkid as his 8 goals in 33 appearances helped west ham to seventh and a eufa cup place.

View attachment 6537

View attachment 6538

View attachment 6539

david murray:
a good season for the attacking midfielder as he made 41 appearances scoring six goals as wigan came 11th. he scored his first 3 goals for scotland. another who's got too big for his boots as he wants to leave for a bigger club and has requested to be transfer listed. city are only club interested with mourinho (current city manager) praising him in the media.

View attachment 6540

View attachment 6541

View attachment 6542

View attachment 6543

View attachment 6544

nathan marshall:

a solid season for the celtic midfileder who scored 3 goals in 45 appearances while picking up a scottish premier league medal. though he seems happy at the club hoffenheim are interested so who knows.

View attachment 6545

View attachment 6546

should be another update in a few days.

Haha quality cheers man.

I new one day Capello would call upon my services

well i've got to september so i thought i'd keep you updated on moves and transfers.

Jamie condon:
the welsh wonderkid had a solid season with middlesborough but wanted out after their relegation and he got his wish moving to man city for 10.75 million.

James strachan: after a good season with stoke despite not scoring out the blue roma snapped the attacking midfielder up for 20 million

alex adamson: the wonderkid wanted out of portsmouth and he got his wish moving to liverpool where he is already pals with gerrard. 11.75 mil

David murray: after requesting to leave i'm sure that wigan won't be too devestated to have got 26 million for the scot who moved to man city.

there you go

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

probably have a full season update today or if not will be tomorrow. i'll definetly get past jan transfer window.