2030 and beyond

Any chance of some Southampton screenshots? Like, history, staff, squad etc. Cheers :)

can i see john bostock and jack rodwell please ?? and if you dont mind id quite like to see carlos vela please (Y)...
in 2020 wierdly john bostock is not on my game neither is jack rodwell. i've searched for them and they don't come up. they must have retired really early or had some horrific injury. rodwell became a free agent in the 2014\2015 season and bostock left tottenham on a free in 2016. i assume this means their ****.
View attachment 5204

View attachment 5205
at least i could help with vela

Any chance of some Southampton screenshots? Like, history, staff, squad etc. Cheers :)
southampton are quality. promoted and then 3 years in a row top 4.
screenshots soon won't let me post.

can i see john bostock and jack rodwell please ?? and if you dont mind id quite like to see carlos vela please (Y)...
in 2020 wierdly john bostock is not on my game neither is jack rodwell. i've searched for them and they don't come up. they must have retired really early or had some horrific injury. rodwell became a free agent in the 2014\2015 season and bostock left tottenham on a free in 2016. i assume this means their ****.
View attachment 5204

View attachment 5205
at least i could help with vela

southampton are quality. promoted and then 3 years in a row top 4.
screenshots soon won't let me post.

got southampton screenshots
View attachment 5256

View attachment 5257

View attachment 5258

View attachment 5259

View attachment 5260

View attachment 5261

View attachment 5262

View attachment 5263

View attachment 5264

View attachment 5265

View attachment 5266
southampton are great
here's your top scorer for this season.
View attachment 5267
i reckon you'll do even better next year. youv'e signed these two and their quality. also i won't be managing united so they won't definetly win.
View attachment 5268
View attachment 5269

Thats good of you to post all that for everybody. Thanks on behalf of everyone.

what has happened to this thread. kris are you just not going to bother finishing or do you intend to get round to it eventually.

p.s i'm not having a go, just wondering

Where r Torquay in the game? plus can u make me, for Torquay of course

Martin White
07/10
P.O.B:Torquay
Position: MR/ST

wierd request like well not for me

can someone post me the rochdale squad etc....

cheers in advance

any chance of sheffield wednesday screen shots?
team, league positions
cheers

i'm going to do this but i would advise you to go to the screenshots thread.
ok from december 2020
Where r Torquay in the game? plus can u make me, for Torquay of course

Martin White
07/10
P.O.B:Torquay
Position: MR/ST
View attachment 5400

View attachment 5401

View attachment 5402

Could someone post some screenshots of norwich please
View attachment 5403
View attachment 5404
View attachment 5405
wierd request like well not for me

can someone post me the rochdale squad etc....

cheers in advance
View attachment 5406
View attachment 5407
View attachment 5408

any chance of sheffield wednesday screen shots?
team, league positions
cheers
View attachment 5409
View attachment 5410
View attachment 5411

div muzza and anyone else who was interested in the scottish team i thought i'd mention scotland had a great european championship and got to the final but...
View attachment 5412

i'm going to assume kris is not bothering with this so i will take over from him if it's alright. all people who have posted in will be included. all players will start age 16 and zebedee's manager will be 32. i wil holiday till 2021 and post screenies of the players in their prime. after that i will holiday it a season at a time showing players that are retiring just before they retire. when all players have retired i will post screenies, of major leagues, teams, teams that have become great and the results of world cups\ european champioships.

will make the database at 5.00 tonight so anyone else who wants to be involved post your details on this thread. you can be a mangaer if you want.

p.s would you prefer me to do it on a season by season basis or like this.

Cheers m8. I posted before but Ill just make it a bit clearer hre

David Murray
Scottish
6"3 15stone
DM/AMC
Support Celtic
Birhtday: 5th Jan

Love the idea.

Nathan Marshall born 1986
5'10" 12.5 stone
Leeds
CM/DM
English

Last edited:
Ano i get that alot. But to be fair it was my great grandfathers name before it was the Rangers chiarman.

unforunately i'm going to have to bring the deadline forward slightly to right now.

i'm going to create the database now.

don't send in anymore requests please.

Keep us posted mate. Hope you keep it going and dont get bore. Thanks.