343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!

instant result only the cup matches and i was holidaying between the league matches except transfer windows when its very easy to make the players unhappy and i use only commentary mode so is quite fast going;) I think i could won the league little bit easier but in some matches even when strongly dominating the opponent we couldnt score due to some unnatural golkipers ability;).
Playing the matches Home is quite easy we score we dominating we get 3 points, playing away we winning 1-0, 2-0 after 60th minute i was always moving AMC down to DM(s) position and at 80th minute changing mentality to defensive, in matches when we was 0-0 or 0-1 changing mentality to attacking until we score.
the only minus of the tactic would be the fact is strikerless and you dont have that one main golscorer all the goals are nicely spread around the team.
In General if someone is looking for perfect at the back tactic this one is for You:)

thanks for the review... its true the tactic doesnt have a pinical up top who is getting you 30+ goals a season... but that is how i like it because even if 1 player is having a bad game then the goals can come from someone else in the team with my tactic where as if a tactic with a striker and the striker is having a bad game then the team will struggle to break the opporstion down and grind out a result... as for "perfect at the back" thats a bold statement to make as the ME can just be plain mean some of the time but the idea was to be solid and it certianly is that

If we put one of the three upfront is going to broke the tactic?cause i have strikers and i want to use them...at least the one of them

my advise here is retrain to be a SS rather than changing the tactic... the reason why it works so well is that the 3 SS are in a line and well spread if you move 1 of them the other two become too narrow and wont be as effective... the only solution that i can think of is have 3 upfront with the defensive forward setting... 2 wider with the support role and central with defend to challenge any DM that the opporsition may have.... not tested but in theory should work as in an attacking sense would play very similar to the current tactic

i did a couple of games in my current save and... they sit too far forward and dont show for the ball enough... because they start forward they dont have enough penatration through the lines and are easy to mark and nulify.... false 9's do work creating chances but if the defence sits deep they will just shoot from range im talking 25 out of 28 shots in a match from range and that was with shoot less often and work ball into box and retain possession!!!!

i know thats what your looking for but the reason the tactic works is due to the shape and that there are 3 SS all in a line... i defence cant pick up all 3 and one will break free which will lead to a chance... ill see if i can generate something bare with me

Retraining your strikers as SS is the best option :)

unless you want to sell them and reinvest in some AMC's depending on their atributes... if they are a quick poacher type i would sell as they will struggle as the tactic relies on pace

started with alaves in la liga...when play more games i ll post screens...so far all pre season gone undefeated...first game win 2-0 granada...one question...in training u have defending on the left and match focus attacking movement?

started with alaves in la liga...when play more games i ll post screens...so far all pre season gone undefeated...first game win 2-0 granada...one question...in training u have defending on the left and match focus attacking movement?

Defending set peices or defensive positioning works best... please prefer the set pieces though

As i said i am love 3-4-3 here is my result started my season with lots of friendlies and lost to Dortmund just coz i played 60+ min with one man down

One thing i notice is that my most important players are my INVERTED WING BACKS my RWB have scored 3 goals in 4 bundesliga matches

View attachment 112068

As i said i am love 3-4-3 here is my result started my season with lots of friendlies and lost to Dortmund just coz i played 60+ min with one man down

One thing i notice is that my most important players are my INVERTED WING BACKS my RWB have scored 3 goals in 4 bundesliga matches

View attachment 1095975

I've noticed that the inverted wingbacks make or break the system... great results though man... would love to see some of the match stats

View attachment 1095975
What did you do with the existing strikers? Selke, Werner and Poulsen are some good youngsters. They don't fit in this tactic at all?

Hi mate,
Long time forum lurker here. Usually just nick the great tactics without replying, but thought I'd contribute something on this one.

Testing your tactic on my Partick Thistle save for a couple of seasons. Not sure how useful this will be as it's now just finished season 32/33 and I'm using mostly regens from the youth team, just the way I like to play.

However, my team is fairly ****, struggling financially, and it's not like I can blag the best players like in previous versions, so a decent test maybe?

Anyway, here's some screenies...

1st season...

View attachment 111891

2nd season...
View attachment 111890

final table 32/33...
View attachment 111889

3 best players...
View attachment 111888

Think I'm gonna stick with your tactic. It plays some lovely football with average players, and so far has been more consistent than anything else I have tried. Maybe my players just fit well to it or something.

You might notice a lot of defeats in the results, but I do tend to play a lot of hot prospects to give them game time so it's not as bad as it looks!

Summary over the 2 seasons
=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
* 2 league wins! 1st year went right to the wire
* champions league quarter final in 1st season!
* currently in Europa semi final in 2nd
* best of all... lovely looking football! the players cover each other, fight for the team! pass to each other!

points of note
=-=-=-=-=-=
* it seems to work better for me with Teamwork rather than Defending set pieces - no idea why
* sometimes... just sometimes! it works better when set to Counter instead of Standard
* also seems to work better for me when putting right footer into RWB slot and vice versa

Anyway, cheers mate for a great tactic!

Hi mate,
Long time forum lurker here. Usually just nick the great tactics without replying, but thought I'd contribute something on this one.

Testing your tactic on my Partick Thistle save for a couple of seasons. Not sure how useful this will be as it's now just finished season 32/33 and I'm using mostly regens from the youth team, just the way I like to play.

However, my team is fairly ****, struggling financially, and it's not like I can blag the best players like in previous versions, so a decent test maybe?

Anyway, here's some screenies...

1st season...

View attachment 1096173

2nd season...
View attachment 1096174

final table 32/33...
View attachment 1096175

3 best players...
View attachment 1096176

Think I'm gonna stick with your tactic. It plays some lovely football with average players, and so far has been more consistent than anything else I have tried. Maybe my players just fit well to it or something.

You might notice a lot of defeats in the results, but I do tend to play a lot of hot prospects to give them game time so it's not as bad as it looks!

Summary over the 2 seasons
=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
* 2 league wins! 1st year went right to the wire
* champions league quarter final in 1st season!
* currently in Europa semi final in 2nd
* best of all... lovely looking football! the players cover each other, fight for the team! pass to each other!

points of note
=-=-=-=-=-=
* it seems to work better for me with Teamwork rather than Defending set pieces - no idea why
* sometimes... just sometimes! it works better when set to Counter instead of Standard
* also seems to work better for me when putting right footer into RWB slot and vice versa

Anyway, cheers mate for a great tactic!

Wow that review is amazing thank you for the detail... the tactic mush have left an impression for you as a "forum lurker" to post something this detailed... I'm going to use as a testamonial on the opening post as this dserves a mention... it is a really consistent tactic and the fact that it's defensively sound is a bonus

OP has been updated with the testimonials and finally the upload creator is working so was able to clean up the post

I really like Werner but he wanted to leave, so sold him for around 25m i think

Liverpool got Pulsen coz of his release clause

Selke i sold him as i never liked him

Youngsters like Burke i am using him as SS
Got Tobias Svendsen i dont know if someone is buying this guy or no he became very good player huge potential

What did you do with the existing strikers? Selke, Werner and Poulsen are some good youngsters. They don't fit in this tactic at all?