343 STRIKERLESS - possession, solid D, chances, goals and GLORY!!!

hi guys,
im tweaking the tactic to incorperate wingers (wide playmakers) in case you dont have full backs to use inerted wing backs... ill update OP if its consistant looks promising so far...

averaging:
60% possession
3+ CCC
3+ half chances
still solid at the back!!!

will be good if you can upload pic of tactic also and not just link, want to see first how it looks

hi guys,
im tweaking the tactic to incorperate wingers (wide playmakers) in case you dont have full backs to use inerted wing backs... ill update OP if its consistant looks promising so far...

averaging:
60% possession
3+ CCC
3+ half chances
still solid at the back!!!

I did'nt know Martino's tweak and like he said its a tweak of an other tactics Park the bus by TheDuke.

it's look like but it's not really the same tactic

Struggling when falling behind in matches

Any ideas on how to recover from falling 1-0 down with this tactic? Playing as Everton with a strong team, but flicking to attacking doesn't seem to have much impact..

Ta, great tactic 95% of the time, keep up the good work.

Any ideas on how to recover from falling 1-0 down with this tactic? Playing as Everton with a strong team, but flicking to attacking doesn't seem to have much impact..

Ta, great tactic 95% of the time, keep up the good work.

for me it's better when i switch to counter

wich one did you use?

im playing as liverpool if i play a big team away like man utd, man city, arsenal. barc etc. use counter works very well

since the update this tactic dont seem to be working any one got any ideas.????? cheers

since the update this tactic dont seem to be working any one got any ideas.????? cheers

You have to love I FM update lol... I'm working on a tweak/new tactic and will have tested enough in a couple of days... just a hint it involves counter attacking

Yeah, strikerless is **** fun, don't get the hate it gets sometimes :/