OK, how's this for an "interview"?

Wide midfielder Akshay Rao, speaking to the Cypriot Free Press on Monday, said that he hoped his manager could convince Pikkpoiss and Hercules to come out of retirement and resume their goalkeeping duties for the national team.
He was also frustrated at his inability to put in good performances on the pitch and failing to sign terms with any club.

OK, how's this for an "interview"?

I like it! And I've done the same with you as I did with the goalkeepers( put you in a team so you don't retire) you're at Peterborough now, - watch this space I'll put a bit about it in the next post about the San Marino game

first of all, as everyone now has a club here is their clubs for you, the keepers I put at a club myself and same with anyone that's been highlighted. camborakis is at notts county because he refused to go to Peterborough like everybody else.(I picked Peterborough because they had no manager.the other 2 clubs were done by pressing pick a team for me till I got a team out of the top league.) all these players have been given a ?1 minimum release clause so are essentially still free transfers to buying clubs
View attachment 409807 View attachment 409806

our qualifying group for euro 2016 has been drawn:
View attachment 409805
not a bad group for us, we should beat Estonia both times, then hungary and Montenegro are good teams but we have it in us to possibly beat them. Russia are a good side, but theyre not spain etc. so we could possibly get something out of them if were very lucky.this cup will probably also be too soon for us,but a good showing would be great to increase our ranking and make it easier to qualify for cups in the future.

Cyprus v San Marino
once again started with a 4-2-2-2 like against Bhutan
View attachment 409804
View attachment 409803 View attachment 409802
a 6-1 victory even though we had 10 men for an hour of the game. were getting a lot of red cards recently which is very worrying.

RANDOM PLAYER WATCH- Dimitris Zandberg
dimitris zandberg has played very well for paralimni this season. 20 games with an average rating of 7.42
he played superbly today, building pretty much every attack we had and attempting 76 passes whilst winning the ball very well aswell. would be a worthy man of the match winner if it wasn't for...

MAN OF THE MATCH- Jack Higgins
of course the man of the match is our first hattrick hero yet,he didn't put a foot wrong and his finishing was brilliant. a top-class individual performance topped of a top-class team performance.

WORST PLAYER OF THE MATCH- Ousman Jallow
he seems to have appeared a lot on this and motms, a very good but inconsistent player.
he only attempted 9 passes and succeeded 4 in almost an hour on the pitch which even for a striker who was given the job of simply getting the goals is pretty poor. also didn't get a goal so didn't do his job either there.

Last edited:
I like it so far mate, always enjoy National Team stories. Good work man, hope to see this go far.

summer news
transfers
Max Gonzalez to Manchester united- 3m
Scott Houghton to arsenal- 4.8m, loaned back to apoel
Lachlan Waddell to Bayern- 4.9m
Akshay Rao to West Ham- loan
Andreas Lafitis to vitesse- loan

rocco russo agreed a 5.25m move to arsenal but arsenal pulled out at the end as they couldn't afford it.

brazil won the world cup
gareth bale joined united for 22m- he made only 1 appearance for real Madrid all season.

next game is a friendly against Scotland then a qualifier v hungary, these will be posted tomorrow

It would have been a honor to play with arsenal but alas not as they are penny pinchers- Rocco Russo

Very happy to see that Gonzalez moved to United :D

2nd season screenshots

Akshay Rao
View attachment 409538

Allan Pikkpoiss
View attachment 409537

Armin Tala
View attachment 409536

Jack Wilkzz
View attachment 409535

James-Adonis King
View attachment 409534

Max Gonzalez
View attachment 409533

Rocco Russo
View attachment 409532

Stewart Meakin
View attachment 409531

Andreas Naterr
View attachment 408855

Joe Morgan
View attachment 408854

Jordan Wallace
View attachment 408853

Ousman Jallow
View attachment 408852

Lachlan Waddell
View attachment 408759

Sean Collum
View attachment 408856

Luke Kooma
View attachment 407981

Daniel Murley
View attachment 407978
next update is a friendly v scotland

Last edited:
Scotland v Cyprus

View attachment 409520
I planned to play a direct 4-1-2-1-2 here as it is similar to what we played v san marino and Bhutan when we went down to 10 men. I switched to our starting formation for them 2 games ( 4-2-2-2) at half time as it wasn't working.
View attachment 409519 View attachment 409518
my tactical change worked! 2-0 down at half time 3-2 up at full time. jallows goal was bad goalkeeping as he spilt a weak attempted cross into his goal,but it was given to the striker. max gonzalez, just a minute later, had a header saved but was able to tap in the rebound. collums goal was brilliant one touch passing around their area, then drilled across the box low for collum to tap in.

RANDOM PLAYER WATCH- Armin Tala
making his Cyprus debut and he didn't disappoint,absolute rock at the back here and was calm&composed on the ball aswell.

MAN OF THE MATCH- Max Gonzalez
he was simply everywhere today, winning the ball well and creating attacks. a top performance from him.

WORST PLAYER OF THE MATCH- Ilias Camborakis
wouldn't even notice that he was on the pitch. subbed at half time.

Cyprus v Hungary

View attachment 409506
we played a 4-2-2-2 as I believed we could win this game playing attacking football

View attachment 409505 View attachment 409504
another f*cking red card ruined us,we were in control for the 15 minutes before that as well. we have won all 4 friendlies but lost all 5 qualifiers so far,typical.

RANDOM PLAYER WATCH- Helar Mikko
his debut was cut short after 15 minutes to bring a defender on because of morgans red card.

MAN OF THE MATCH- Armin Tala
was solid again, he seems as if hes more experienced than our other defenders despite being the same age so he reads the game better,possibly because hes playing in a better league.

WORST PLAYER OF THE MATCH- Joe Morgan
the sending off changed the game, so ill give it to the man that got sent off.

How have I been in goal. I see that my rating vary for 6.2 to 7.4 but i'd like to know what the manager thinks? (My player is Pickpoiss)

wow i seem to play very well for my club but when it comes to the national team my player disappoints

First goal and MOTM, glad to see that...