Advise on Logo's

Liverpool.png

Simple yet effective.

I am going to decrease the border and add a shine so watch this space.

---------- Post added at 02:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 AM ----------

What about this,

rrqavs.png

Try the shine at a 45 degree angle and lower the opacity. You could use a gradient instead.

sorry to hijack ur thread JK, but is there any logo makers who could let me know how to make my own logo? is there any logo templates for photoshop? ( like the kit templates)

any help much appreciated!!

anyone?? lol :p

Style 4 but I wouldn't use none of them soz.
Silky Sideways beats everything ;)

Cheers mate, just trying to find the right style but i think that looks the best going try more 2moz.

it is from wiki

---------- Post added at 03:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 AM ----------

Here is a improved version,

2ch5fzq.png

That is better, but go easy on the effects. The bevel and emboss is a bit too much IMO - reduce it a bit and it will be much better.

Finished,

5yghn9.png

---------- Post added at 03:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 AM ----------

I have got rid of the stroke,

2rrl2fn.png

Thoughts?

---------- Post added at 03:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 AM ----------

Opinions?

Finished,

5yghn9.png

---------- Post added at 03:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 AM ----------

I have got rid of the stroke,

2rrl2fn.png

Thoughts?

---------- Post added at 03:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 AM ----------

Opinions?
Thats nice IMO (Y)

Would you download any of the 2 above designs? as i like the " grain " effect one also

---------- Post added at 03:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 AM ----------

Opinons please so I can make some good quality logos!

sorry but i really don't like these :/ they aren't anything compaired to StuW's logos, other people may like them but to me they just don't look right.

Try setting the opacity level at 100%. If you look at the quote box, it is semi transparent:p

---------- Post added at 05:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 AM ----------

Also, it is pointless doing this unless you have an ATN file, otherwise it will take ages to do 1 league, whereas with a ATN, you could do a full league in a couple of minutes.

Yeah. What StuW is saying is, if you make an action (which is what an .atn file is), you can use batch editing to do a whole bunch of logos at once (File > Automate > Batch).

Ok cheers for the advice guys, it is most helpful :)

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

I have changed it abit, I personally like this,

Liverpool-1.png

Stuw already mentioned this but, are you sure your opacity is at 100% on the logo? Because that logo looks pink to me rather than red...

The opacity is 100%