Advise on Logo's

Hmm... Well earlier in the thread the logo was red, then it changed to pink after you added the gloss effect. I'd try to gloss another way...

Try this:
Gradient Overlay - blend mode normal, gradient white to black (or black to white doesn't matter - whatever looks better), with a low opacity of around 15%, style of reflected, at 45 degrees

Satin - white, blend mode of vivid light, opacity about 20%, angle of 45 degrees. You will have to fiddle with the distance and size to get it to look right

Inner Shadow - Blend mode multiply, Black, Opacity 10%, Angle -135 degrees, again you will have to fiddle with the distance and size

Hope that helps :)

Going to try a different logo.

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

What about this,

900s5l.png

Going to try a different logo.

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

What about this,

900s5l.png

I quite like that one, good job JK

Something's missing i dont know what.

You should post before and after shots. The difference is subtle - at least it was when I was trying out my suggestion, but they are better than the default logos IMO.

Some more suggestions - add a 1px stroke which is white. Also a Bevel and Emboss, Style - Pillow Emboss, Technique - Smooth, Size - 5px, Soften - 16px.

I'm making a club and I need a logo for FM. Can someone make me a logo/

I need a logo, I don't care what base or design. As Long as it's black and white and has FC Tekkerz & Est:2010 on there. Sorry if I'm not being specific. I just want to look at options