Boro close in on McManus & Thompson

Three time league winner with Celtic, led them to victories over Man Utd and AC Milan, two champions league 1/16 places. FA Cup final with Southampton and a few top 10 finishes as well as keeping Coventry in the premiership for years.

The guys record is pretty class, where is the lack of faith coming from? He is also signing players that dominated the SPL like Boyd,Mcdonald and Thomson. Charlie Adam is terrible and managed to get everyone fizzing over him, I expect good things from Boro.

As far as I am aware there is no lack of faith. Certainly not from me.

Last season was poor, but he didn't have a full season, we lost key players in the summer and bought some duds to replace. We had no strikers until January also.

As far as I am aware there is no lack of faith. Certainly not from me.

Last season was poor, but he didn't have a full season, we lost key players in the summer and bought some duds to replace. We had no strikers until January also.

Yeah, I read a blog on Boro the other week, the guy was saying that the fitness levels were a joke and the players seemed dejected and didn't seem bothered. Obviously finding players to suit your managment style takes some time.

You sort of made a late push at the end of the season but maybe it was best not to?

There is only so much you can do with Lita and marcus bent lol!

Boro have also added left winger Tarmo Kink to the team. If like me you dont know much about him here is a video, scored some decent goals.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mUXiQBro1A&NR=1"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Reserving judgement on Kink...as Alves and Dong Gook pwned on YouTube