Chelsea sign Nathan Ake - 15 years old player from Feyenoord

Good luck to the lad, 5 years in the u.18s/reserves and then will be shipped out or released.

While your at it can you tell me who will win the 2022 World Cup?

On topic, I don't agree with clubs poaching players at such a young age. But what can you do, there is no rule stating that you can't so clubs will exploit it. If it continues to happen then something has to be done about it for sure.

While your at it can you tell me who will win the 2022 World Cup?

On topic, I don't agree with clubs poaching players at such a young age. But what can you do, there is no rule stating that you can't so clubs will exploit it.

England will win..

Nah JDY I was only kidding, I hope he does well at Chelsea =D

He made a bad choice, chelsea love ******* up young players careers look at tom taiwo.

CJACKO thinks that Chelsea have best academy..
Mike thinks that Man.Utd have best academy..
Me thinks that Dinamo have best academy..
Ravenie thinks that Liverpool have best academy..

Never ending oO)

Middlesborough have a better academy than Chelsea, Crewe too probably tbh. ^^)

i love that no one has tried to say to a man u fan that our acedmyis **** :p
but back on topic, i think that it depends on certain situations, this one in particular is good beause the kid in question moves to london, so does his family, he gets a better training academy, and possibly a better lifestyle, good luck to the lad, but chancesare that he will get thrown out when he is 18, seeing as that is what happens with most clubs from the best to the worst, its a ****** miracle how we have players like rooney or fabregras

Probably a real wonderkid, but why sign a 15 year old, that will not play 1st team for 3 or four years. Could be a flop.