D. Forbes and Chris22 joint db

If you guys wait a week or two, the 10.3.2 StuW update is out, with Zigic/Foster at Bham, Villa @ Barca.

Quite a good update, bit weird budget for Fulham with £25m for transfer budget with the expectation only as mid table for that, and about £31m for top half, and £57m in the bank balance but I'm not complaining as I'm playing as them on it <)

I'd have expectation around 8/9th but Fulham have gaiined alotof money from the Europa league, maybe around £18-20m though. Zamora been buffed at all?

I'd have expectation around 8/9th but Fulham have gaiined alotof money from the Europa league, maybe around £18-20m though. Zamora been buffed at all?
Nah, no CA/PA updates.

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

Where's the link to the SI one Kevy..?

Try post #21 Max.

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

I think that might be it.

Oh right, I thought that was the older one they posted on this thread

cool thanks looks good trying it now. someone needs to figure out a way to change the game start year (e.g. 2009 to 2010) and yes i've done the holiday thing with the irish league blah, blah. please boffins can you find a way :)

Last edited: