D. Forbes and Chris22 joint db

game crashes when I try to start a new game. does this only work with a certain version of fm database.

I am currently using 10.2.0 update

cheers

what changes have been made to sunderland and blkpool pls

blackpool only had 600k to spend made a mistake by taking one too many 0's off

dont have a clue pal... simon grand needs to move from northwhich to fleetwood. this transfer happened around march btw :)

on my game its says not enough teams in blue square south 21 instead of 22 wont let me play english league

can anyone help

Nice update again, good to see a CA upgrade to Zamora.

ive got the same problem as the guy above it crashes when setting up the database
and im using 10.3

would appreciate it for your help and advice on what to do cheers people

Last edited:
Just thought i'd sign in and say that this is brilliant. Was looking around, and couldn't find anything. I'd have done it myself but i'm A: A lazy ****, and B: Pretty gash with the Editor and don't have enough patience.

Anyway, just to say you've got me back into FM and allowed me to start a very enjoyable game with Newcastle. Good work.

One more thing, someone who I linked it too is saying that Cardiff are getting £0 for a transfer budget, which is wrong as they've been taken over, and feels that they should have around £4m. Maybe something to think about, though I can't say much as I know nothing about their financial situation or whatever.

Good work and cheers!

new database out now
in database is the new generation of young talent ******* through the youth systems

jackrobinson2.png

By chris2255 at 2010-06-04

raheemsterling2.png

enzozidane2.png

footballmanager2010q.png

make shore you tick both update and the youngsters db

link enjoy.http://www.filefront.com/16640473/Youngsters-DB.zip/

Has the Arsenal Youngster Jamie Edge been added to this db?

what happend to valencia's money from villa and zigic???

why cant i download the files? when i click on the filefront link, the file is unavailable.

can you tell me why leeds have 11 million to spend, how much do cardiff have

Hi.

I tried to download the update from link which KevyMatts posted 2 weeks ago (post #62) and I also tried to download the youngsters database which chris22 posted 1 week ago (post #72). When I click the links it directs me to Filefront which says the file is unavailable. It's the with both files.

So what should I do now, because I want those updates? Could someone help me, please?