Dibbert's Be A Pro.. Follow The Footsteps.

Sorry I havent been posting
Btw Aaron3443 can you stop Bumping everybody's threads?

End Of 2nd Season - July 2013

Updates!

Name: Julian Lalor (Julianchelmsford)
Club: FC Twente / Man Utd
Apps: 0
Goals: 0
Assists: 0
MOM: 0
Injuries: 4
Time Injured: 13 weeks
Lalor didn't feature in Ferguson's plans and was sent out to feeder club FC Twente. Under the command of Steve McClaren he failed to make a single appearance for the Dutch team.

View attachment 239553View attachment 239552

Name:
Ronan Pike-Burke (Ronan)
Club: Everton / Middlesbrough
Apps: 2
Injuries: 5
Time Injured: 2 Months 3 weeks
Ronan will be unhappy that he wasn't given the chance at Everton and was limited to two appearances. With this in mind he requested a transfer come the end of the season and is no happy with current club Boro, who achieved promotion via the play-offs.

View attachment 239555View attachment 239554

Name:
The Mullen (Mullen19)
Club: Rangers / Man City
Apps: 36
Goals: 8
Assists: 2
Injuries: 1
Time Injured: 3 days with 'Man Flu' :p
Mullen still needing more experience before taking the step up into the first team at City, will be happy that he got to start 28 games and a added 8 as subs for Rangers. Looking well for the new Barry Ferguson as he now joins his previous clubs rivals Celtic on loan.

View attachment 239557View attachment 239556

Name:
Mario Ladotelli (l7lDanny)
Club: sc Heerenveen / AC Milan
Apps: 12
Goals: 2
Assists: 1
Injuries: 3
Time Injured: 7 Months 6 days.
Injury played its part in Mario only making 10 appearences for sc Heerenveen whilst on loan. 1 injury saw him sidelined for 5 months with knee tendonitis.

View attachment 239559View attachment 239558

Name:
Brian Fantana (Scullybug)
Club: Dinamo
Apps: 28
Goals: 7
Assists: 5
Time Injured: 4 months 1 week.
Fantana will be happy he has become a first team choice at Dinamo, and recent performances have been worthy enough to achieve a comparison with Dado Prso.

View attachment 239562View attachment 239560View attachment 239561

Name:
Connorio (
connocfc67)
Club: Man Utd
Apps: 4
Goals: 1
Injuries: 2
Time Injured: 4 weeks 3 days
Connorio is still battling for a place in the first team and will be looking to get out on loan next season as he was limited to 4 appearances 2 of them being a sub.

View attachment 239564View attachment 239563

Name: Jose McDoodlefist (Harriers09)
Club: Newcastle
Apps: 32
Goals: 7
MOM: 1
Time Injured: 11 days
McDoodlefist will be delighted he got a good deal of game time at Newcastle, though will be hoping for more starts as he only managed a low 7.

View attachment 239565View attachment 239566

Name:
Ian Lim (Seabear)
Club: Nottm Forest
Apps: 2
Time Injured: 4 months 5 days.
Ian Lim was frustrated that he was only able to start 2 games for the club coming from cup matches. With this frustration burning a hole in his mind he decided to leave the club and seek glory at a different team.

View attachment 239567View attachment 239568View attachment 239569

Name:
Nick Treadwell (Treaders)
Club: West Ham
Apps: 9
Goals: 1
Time Injured: 3 months 2 weeks 5 days
Through West Hams recent promotion back to the premier league, Treadwell was looking forward to the challenge and would of liked to start more games. This was not achieved and he now looks to be on the way out with recent interest from Barcelona!

View attachment 239570View attachment 239571View attachment 239572

Updates Part Two.

Updates Part 2

Name: Ron Jeremy (Average Joe)
Club: Sienna
Apps: 33
MoM: 0
Injuries: 0
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Time Injured: N/A[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Jeremy managed to start a impressive 33 league starts for Siena this season and is currenty undergoing contract negotiations with Sienna for a improved deal.

[/FONT]View attachment 239574View attachment 239573[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
Name: Chris Lumbard (Chriis)
Club: Liverpool
Apps: 6
Time Injured: 6 days.
Picked up on a free, Chris was given his chance in 6 games, 1 coming from a European match. Compared with Peter Crouch last season Chris has now been labelled as possibly the next Bobby Zamora.

View attachment 239575View attachment 239577View attachment 239576

Name: Rui Rodrigues (Fantasma)
Club: Maritimo
Apps: 27
Goals: 4
Time Injured: 5 weeks 4 days.
Declared him self happy with life at Maritimo, the main reason being the island is beautiful. Improved on last seasons appearances by 10 but still lacking in goals.

View attachment 239578View attachment 239579

Name: Davros Hoolahan (King Salas)
Club: Newcastle
Apps: 3
Injuries: 0
Time Injured: N/A
Since his move from his beloved Swindon, Davros has been unable to break into the first team and only made 3 appearances for the club. Will be hoping for some first team action but believes he is to good to be loaned out.

View attachment 239582View attachment 239580View attachment 239581

Name: Alex Connolly (Aj0207)
Club: Charlton / Man City
Apps: 1 / 3
Goals: 0 / 0
Assists: 0 / 1
MoM: 0 / 0
Time Injured: 5 Months 1 week 4 days.
Mancini seen a spark in Alex and signed him up in August for 3m. The media has recently compared him with Samir Nasri. Will be hoping for some first team experience and could be joininng team mate Mullen at Celtic.

View attachment 239583View attachment 239585View attachment 239584

Name: Didier Drogbarr (Wonderkid360)
Club: Barcelona
Apps: 13
Conc: 15
Cln: 4
Time Injured: 11 days.

The King made 13 appearances for Barcelona but has declared recently he wants more game time. A move away seems very unlikely, though I wouldn't rule anything out. Been touted as the next Diego Lopez.

View attachment 239586View attachment 239587View attachment 239588

Name: Tom Faulkner (TomFsoccer)
Club: Southampton
Apps: 34
MoM: 1
Time Injured: 2 weeks
Celta came flying in for Faulky and signed him up for 4.7m. Made 34 starts for Celta but was unable to help prevent relegation to Liga Adelante. With the recent relegation Faulky has requested a transfer and will be hoping for a speedy resolution.

View attachment 239589View attachment 239590View attachment 239591

Last edited:
Aberdeen, rangers and now the might celtic :O Im making my way through the whole SPL :p
Plenty of games there, hope for more goals this season :D
Thanks for the update dude

Aberdeen, rangers and now the might celtic :O Im making my way through the whole SPL :p
Plenty of games there, hope for more goals this season :D
Thanks for the update dude

Yeh could win your 2nd medal with Celtic to! (H) Wonder how many people could say that :p

And thanks for the reply, keeps me motivated haha :p

Good update Dibbert!

Nice to see McDooblefist breaking into the Newcastle team. Lots of substitue appearances this season...maybe a loan deal next year?

Nice update
First Ben Foster now Diego Lopez who am I going to be touted next?

nice update. Shame that a lot of you guys are getting too much injury time. As 4 me my stats aren´t imroving that much even with plenty of first team football.

Dibbert, did Marítimo won the league cup this year or did we lost it again?

Good update! But somebody please give my player a slap... Too good to be loaned out? I'm a prima donna at the tender age of 18!

33 apps for Ron Jeremy, not bad at 18. Hopefully his rating will keep going up!

Great update!

Suprised someone as big (or not so big!) as Liverpool have decided to take me on.

But I must say that I'm going down hill a little... From Crouch to Zamora, I have a feeling I'm going to be likened to Emile Heskey next :'(

Mini Update.

nice update. Shame that a lot of you guys are getting too much injury time. As 4 me my stats aren´t imroving that much even with plenty of first team football.

Dibbert, did Marítimo won the league cup this year or did we lost it again?

They won it, You also got your name on the score sheet!

View attachment 239651View attachment 239652

Good update! But somebody please give my player a slap... Too good to be loaned out? I'm a prima donna at the tender age of 18!

I think he heard you, as he is now looking forward to first team experience :p

View attachment 239653

Ian Lim joins Fulham on a free.

View attachment 239654

gr8! My first medal, although i didn´t like to win it against my beloved Benfica

Awesome update mate!
Nice to see I've had some first team experience. Shame we couldn't stay up but maybe with my transfer request I can look elsewhere. But what a high asking price!!! Who's is going to buy me when that is the asking price.... I'm wanted by a club, could you tell me who it is? :D