Dibbert's Be A Pro.. Follow The Footsteps.

Update 2013/14

Updates

Name: Julian Lalor (Julianchelmsford)
Club: Man Utd
Apps: 5
Goals: 2
Assists: 0
MOM: 0
Injuries: 3
Time Injured: 12 days
Lalor will be frustrated he hasn't had any game time in his young career. Sent on loan again to FC Twente as Fergy doesn't see him as a regular just yet, will be hoping for more game time than last loan spell.

View attachment 239960View attachment 239961

Name:
Ronan Pike-Burke (Ronan)

Club: Middlesbrough
Apps: 25
Goals: 0
Assists: 1
Injuries: 2
Time Injured: 3 Months 1 week.
Ronan will be happy he was able to test him self at the top tier of English football but will be disappointed he couldn't save Boro from relegation. Will be hoping to be a regular once again and help his team back to the Premiership.

View attachment 239962View attachment 239963

Name:
The Mullen (Mullen19)

Club: Celtic / Man City
Apps: 36
Goals: 7
Time Injured: 6 Weeks 4 days.
Mullen will be delighted to add another SPL Medal to his collection and will surely go down in history as one of the few players to win the title with Rangers and Celtic (Not to sure if anyone has). Mullen will have to improve his goalscoring form if he hopes to break into City's first team and another loan deal looks probable.

View attachment 239964View attachment 239965

Name:
Mario Ladotelli (l7lDanny)

Club: AC Milan
Apps: 0
Time Injured: 3 weeks.
Mario was dissapointed to not make any first team appearances and has declared he is looking forward to going on loan next season. Not much more to comment on Mario's season apart from helping Italy U19's to the Euros.

View attachment 239966View attachment 239967

Name:
Brian Fantana (Scullybug)

Club: Dinamo
Apps: 29
Goals: 14
Assists: 2
MOM: 2
Injuries: 1
Time Injured: 4 weeks
Brian doubled his goals tally from last season and will be hoping to improve on it once more and actually achieve a medal this season. Dinamo won the league again for the 9th time in the row but Brian's 21 league starts didn't count. I predict 2-3 more seasons at Dinamo before he wants a move to a bigger club.

View attachment 239968View attachment 239969

Name:
Connorio (connocfc67)
Apps: 3
Goals: 1
Time Injured: 3 weeks
Connorio had a quiet season at United once again but did make a impression in the national side as he helped Brazil U21's win the French Youth Invitational. Hoping to get some first team experience from a loan deal this season.

View attachment 239970View attachment 239971

Name: Jose McDoodlefist (Harriers09)
Club: Newcastle
Apps: 27
Goals: 4
Injuries: 0
Time Injured: N/A
Jose was once again used as a sub through out Newcastle season and only got 7 league starts out of 21. Has publicly spoke about his torrid times at Newcastle and would like more first team opportunities, though has now stated he's willing to stay at the club and give Newcastle one last chance.

View attachment 239973View attachment 239974

Name:
Ian Lim (Seabear)

Club: Fulham
Apps: 17
Ian made the step up to the Premier League but was not rushed into first team opportunities by current manager David Moyes, as he looks to slowly introduce the player into the team. Got some vital European experience in the Europa League.

View attachment 239975View attachment 239976

Name:
Nick Treadwell (Treaders)

Club: Barcelona B / Barcelona
Apps: 16 / 0
Goals: 4 / 0
Assists: 1 / 0
MOM: 0 / 0
Time Injured: 2 months 3 weeks.
Real Madrid follower Treadwell declared himself delighted after signing for Barcelona and hoped for a great future at the club. Dropped to the B team to gain first team experience in a tough league, Treadwell won't be to disappointed but would of liked to score a few more goals.

View attachment 239977View attachment 239978

Updates

Name: Ron Jeremy (Average Joe)
Club: Sienna
Apps: 27
MoM: 1
Injuries: 4
Time Injured: 2 months 3 days
Ron Jeremy had another good season at Sienna and made a combined total of 24 starts. Was unlucky with Sienna though as they missed out on the Europa League by 1 point to Sampdoria. Ron Jeremy looks to have a great future at Sienna and may be there for a long time.

View attachment 240019View attachment 240020

Name: Chris Lumbard (Chriis)
Club: Liverpool
Apps: 7
MoM: 0
Time Injured: 5 weeks 4 days
Chris had a quiet season at Liverpool but did manage a League goal for them which was a eqauliser in a 1-1 Draw with Q.P.R. Will be hoping for first team action next season and could see him move on loan to feeder club Hearts.

View attachment 240021View attachment 240022

Name: Rui Rodrigues (Fantasma)
Club: Maritimo
Apps: 22
Goals: 6
Rodrigues made a handful of appearances for Maritimo and must of impressed the visiting scouts as he claimed his first cap for the Portugal national team. His debut for Portugal was against Sweden in the first leg of the World Cup Qualifiers were he then went on to score in the return leg in the Swedbank Arena. He was also part of the U19's team that got beat by France, with all this in mind a move to his beloved Benfica is on the cards.

View attachment 240025View attachment 240026View attachment 240027

Name: Davros Hoolahan (King Salas)
Apps: 6
Davros constantly complained over the course of the season for first team football but no one listened to his plea. Just like his team mate McDoodlefist, Davros seems to be giving Newcastle one last shot as he is in contract negotiations.

View attachment 240028View attachment 240029

Name: Alex Connolly (Aj0207)
Club: Man City
Time Injured: 4 months 2 weeks.
Alex was giving 5 starts for City in cup games and impressed with 1 goal and 1 assists. Noticing his need of first team experience, Alex has been sent on loan to Celtic were he looks to emulate Mullen's success and win the SPL.

View attachment 240030View attachment 240031

Name: Didier Drogbarr (Wonderkid360)
Club: Barcelona
Apps: 8
Conc: 12
Cln: 1
Time Injured: 3 Months 4 days
The King will not to be happy with the amount of game time he has been getting at Barcelona and could look to moving clubs is a offer is made. He will also be happy to hear that he has a new comparison.. Manuel Almunia.

View attachment 240032View attachment 240033View attachment 240034

Name: Tom Faulkner (TomFsoccer)
Club: Celta
Apps: 22
MoM: 5
Time Injured: 0
Tom was not able to get the move away from Celta he wanted, no doubt because of the asking price. With his transfer request still in the open, Tom made 22 appearences for Celta winning 5 Man Of The Match's but was unable to guide them back to Liga BBVA. With the run of good form from the Belgian he got his first call up to the first team and made his debut against Scotland. A move is surely on the cards for Tom but that asking price needs to come down alot.

View attachment 240035View attachment 240036View attachment 240037

Last edited:
Woohoo another spl medal :D

Shame i didn't get too many goals but played plenty games and my stats improved, still plenty years left to score loads :D

How come I dont get a winners medal?

I have no idea, theres people who played less than you and got one also :S

Woohoo another spl medal :D

Shame i didn't get too many goals but played plenty games and my stats improved, still plenty years left to score loads :D

I think your leading the pack with medals to, plus wont be long before your fighting for a first team place! In my opinion :p

Also for the others on the 2nd post, sorry I got them out a bit later got hooked watching the Chelsea - Barca match.

my stats are improving, i´m having a lot of first team football, (considering that the portuguese premier has only 30 games a season) i´m playing in the Portuguese national team with 19 years old, and Benfica wants me:wub:!!!

What next? A date with Angelina?

my stats are improving, i´m having a lot of first team football, (considering that the portuguese premier has only 30 games a season) i´m playing in the Portuguese national team with 19 years old, and Benfica wants me:wub:!!!

What next? A date with Angelina?

Wouldn't rule it out! :p

McDoodlefist seems to be getting worse :( need to leave newcastle now!

Apps: 8
Cln: 1
Time Injured: 3 Months 4 days
The King will not to be happy with the amount of game time he has been getting at Barcelona and could look to moving clubs is a offer is made. He will also be happy to hear that he has a new comparison.. Manuel Almunia.

View attachment 240032View attachment 240033View attachment 240034

Not almunia! Anybody BUT Almunia... He's the worst Keeper ever

Updates

Davros constantly complained over the course of the season for first team football but no one listened to his plea. Just like his team mate McDoodlefist, Davros seems to be giving Newcastle one last shot as he is in contract negotiations.

View attachment 240028View attachment 240029

Great, so I am well and truely a whiny little *****. Bet I was all over twitter with Joey Barton slagging off Newcastle. Someone please sign me and give me first team football. And a pram to throw my toys out of....

27 appearances :) gutted about missing europa league by a point but it means the team is doing well. And Rons average rating is improving slowly with each season that passes :)

Slowly improving I guess, despite being out injured 3 times this season...

If all these South American footballers can use unrelated nickname son the back of their shirt, can I please have "Sicknote" on mine? :D

That time again..

Updates - 2014/15

Name: Julian Lalor (Julianchelmsford)
Club: FC Twente / Man Utd
Apps: 12
Time Injured: 6 weeks.
Lalor still deemed not good enough for the first team was sent on loan - once again - to FC Twente, though this time around he was actually given some game time. Is hoping for another loan deal to gain further first team experience.

View attachment 240574View attachment 240575

Name: Ronan Pike-Burke (Ronan)
Club: Middlesbrough
Apps: 35
Goals: 2
Assists: 5
Time Injured: 7 weeks 5 days
After tasting relegation with Boro from the Premiership last season, Ronan will be delighted he played a key factor for Boro in the promotion success. Boro not only gained promotion but won the npower championship by a small gap of 2 points. Ronan will be looking forward to playing at a higher level this season.

View attachment 240577View attachment 240578

Name: The Mullen (Mullen19)
Club: Man City
Mullen seen a major decrease of game time this season as City didn't see any loan deals beneficial. Has recently stated he is optimistic about his chances of cementing a first team place for the Citizens.

View attachment 240580View attachment 240581

Name:
Mario Ladotelli (l7lDanny)

Club: Young Boys / AC Milan
Goals: 8
Time Injured: 9 days
Mario was please he was given the chance of first team football by Swiss team Young Boys and found him self a regular starter. With Mario's help Young Boys climbed to a 3rd place finish and qualified for the Europa League. Mario looks set to go out on loan once again with high interest from
AS Nancy Lorraine.

View attachment 240589View attachment 240588

Name:
Brian Fantana (Scullybug)

Club: Dinamo
Apps: 31
Goals: 9
Assists: 6
Time Injured: 11 weeks 3 days.
Brian got another spell good spell of first team experience at Dinamo but will be disappointed to not of scored much more. Without a strong centre forward to lead the line Dinamo didn't win the league this year and failed to make it 10 in a row and slumped to a 3rd place finish.

View attachment 240591View attachment 240592

Name:
Connorio (connocfc67)

Apps: 2
Injuries: 5
Time Injured: 4 weeks 6 days.
Another disappointing season for Connorio as he only manage 2 appearances for the Red Devils. Surely in need of some first team experience and looks to gain it through a loan deal.

View attachment 240593View attachment 240594

Name: Jose McDoodlefist (Harriers09)
Apps: 15
Time Injured: 3 months 2 weeks.
You guessed it, Jose was once again used as a sub through out the season and again complained about the lack of first team opportunities, although this time he has decided its finally time to move on and requested a transfer.

View attachment 240596View attachment 240595View attachment 240597

Name:
Ian Lim (Seabear)

Club: Fulham
Apps: 12
Ian Lim was still trying to break into the first team set-up at Craven Cottage and found him self in and out of the team to make a combined total of 8 League appearances and 4 cup games. Will be hoping for more first team experience this year.

View attachment 240602View attachment 240599

Name:
Nick Treadwell (Treaders)

Club: Barcelona / Barcelona B
Apps: 5 / 16
Goals: 0 / 4
Assists: 0 / 1
MOM: 0 / 0
Time Injured: 5 Weeks
Treadwell started the season in Barcelona's B team and made 16 appearances, scoring 4 goals. With his constant demand for first team football former gaffer Claudio Ranieri gave him the chance but was disappointing to not score 1 goal in the 5 league games. With Claudio retiring former boss Guardiola stepped down from Spain and resumed control of Barcelona. With Treadwell complaining for first team action, Guardiola transfer listed the player and a move to Blackpool looks possible.

View attachment 240603View attachment 240604

Remaining Players.

Updates 2014/15

Name: Ron Jeremy (Average Joe)
Club: Sienna
MoM: 2
Time Injured: 2 Months 6 weeks 6 days
Ron Jeremy's Siena had a disappointing season this year and finished just above the relegation zone, though Ron won't be to disappointed as he yet again cements his first team spot with 29 appearances. Could soon be moving clubs if Sienna don't improve as he is developing well in the Italian game.

View attachment 240613View attachment 240606

Name: Chris Lumbard (Chriis)
Club: Liverpool
Apps: 9
Time Injured: 10 days
Another fairly quiet season for Chris as he managed just 9 appearances for the Reds. Though his lack of game time the media still found time to compare him as a similar type of player to Andriy Yarmolenko though he doesn't lose his Bobby Zamora comparison. :p

View attachment 240615View attachment 240616View attachment 240617

Name: Rui Rodrigues (Fantasma)
Club: Real Madrid
Apps: 19
Goals: 3
Time Injured: 3 weeks 2 days.
Jose Mourinho was impressed with the scout reports on Rodrigues during his time and Maritimo and got his man for £6 million in July 14. This move shocked the world (including me) and Rodrigues declared himself delighted to have signed a contract with Madrid until 2019. Managed a handful of games for Madrid as Mourinho stated he doesn't want to rush his new signing.

View attachment 240618View attachment 240619

Club: Celtic / Newcastle
Apps: 4 / 1
Goals: 0 / 2
Assists: 2 / 0
MoM: 1 / 0
Injuries: 2 months 9 days
Though scoring 2 for Newcastle in a cup game, Davros found himself on the loan list and moved to former SPL champions Celtic. Davros once again had a moan at the lack of first team opportunities at Celtic as he only managed 4 appearances for the club, though he didn't feature in Celtic's 2-1 defeat to 2nd tier Dumbart in the Scottish cup final.

View attachment 240620View attachment 240621

Name: Alex Connolly (Aj0207)
Club: Celtic / Man City
Apps: 10
Assists: 4
Time Injured: 6 days
Alex was not able to emulate his Man City team mate Mullen with
success at Celtic as they finished 2nd in the league to Rangers and got beat in the Scottish cup final. Will be disappointed to not get more starts for the club but will be hoping for more this year round as he is loaned back to Celtic.

View attachment 240622View attachment 240623

Apps: 10
Cln: 3
Time Injured: 11
The King is still finding it hard to break into the first team as he managed 10 appearances for Barcelona. Has stated that he is optimistic about cementing a first team start and could welcome a bid from any team promising it. Still dubbed the new Manuel Almunia.

View attachment 240624View attachment 240625

Name: Tom Faulkner (TomFsoccer)
Club: Celta
Apps: 17
MoM: 2
Time Injured: 4 months
A broken foot played its part in Celta keeping hold of their man as he was sideline for 4 months. Still requesting a move from Celta Tom managed 17 appearances for Celta and helped the club restore its promotion back to Liga BBVA. With promotion in the bag Tom is considering his place at Celta as he is currently undergoing contract negotiations.
View attachment 240628View attachment 240627View attachment 240630

Last edited:
Without a strong centre forward to lead the line Dinamo didn't win the league this year and failed to make it 10 in a row and slumped to a 3rd place finish.

Please tell me Hajduk didn't win the league?

6 games for city aint all that bad considering the players im probably up against :D
Maybe a loan to a prem side would have been better though