Do You Use Your Real Name as Your Manager Name?

Do you use your real name as your manager name?

• Total voters
I either play as myself or I am a famous person managing a team such as Irving Nattrass with Newcastle or Trevor Brooking with West Ham. The game is even more fun when you use role play.

Yes, always, even when managing foreign teams, I remain English w/ Italian sub-nationality whilst using my real name.

I either play as myself or I am a famous person managing a team such as Irving Nattrass with Newcastle or Trevor Brooking with West Ham. The game is even more fun when you use role play.
Dirty

I use my real name but I laugh at my friend when he doesn't sometimes. He once had a really good save on FM09 where he was called Barack Obama! XD

I use my real name apart from in netgames where I can find myself as Robert Mugabe

That is awesome.

My current manager is Harrington Brainwave, following on from Bear Smallfry. Big shoes to fill.

If I'm being an English manager then I usually do. When managing a foreign team from the start I make up a name with the same Nationality as the club I choose.

on fm09 i ended up having to use my dads name and my brothers because i was on the leaderboards and was getting confused with which team i was with

i once changed my name to Ed McSyers when i was in scotland

I go between my name and my brothers. Depending on what league I am in and whatnot.

i use an american/canadian named graham carter so he speaks english/spanish/french:D

Depending on where my mood takes me I would usually go for Alexander Orlov or Harold Shipman. Bob Marley was for my Jamaican save but apart from that it's my own name.

I use my own name, but if i'm with my mates i'll use another or if i'm in a random country ;)