Do You Use Your Real Name as Your Manager Name?

Do you use your real name as your manager name?

• Total voters
I use my real name in most of my games, but sometimes I choose former players names or something.

i always use my real name

Curtis Dimiter ranieri cardozo tele di maria latvia teletubbies alice ian mugabe Taylor - Wells

It depends where I am managing. I like to make it believable ;)

In my Toulouse story I was tempted to make it 'Mathieu Teague' but it's not it's just Matt Teague

Depends on the nation I'm managing in. I like to blend in e.g. Borat Sagdiyev for Kazakh clubs :$

someone else is not getting credit for my hard work.....i want to see my name in the hall of fame!

I always call my self my own name Sam Charnock, I've previously put it as 'Angelos Epithemou' though.

Im one of the few that rarely use my own name, I usually name myself after the legend, Aidy Boothroyd. ;)

I do with general games. But if I do a story, I tend to use the name of a club legend who is not a manager.

whenever I play , I always use my real name . Not at the moment, my laptop jams whenever I try to install the 10.3 patch :'(

Frequently, but sometimes I change my nationality so I change my name too.

Nope, been 'Richard Atkins' since fm06

picked it at random, always great to have a fake name lol

I always use my real name: Pierre du Toit, but with Sir infront of my name, so my name in my saved games reads Sir Pierre du Toit(H)

I have many names including Fabio Caberre, Jean Dechard, Gianluca Salvatore, Daniel Boxer, Hanzol Heinz (The most used probably) but I also use my name often.