Does my leeds team need any work?

get stephen appiah on a free
daniel opare is a better RB from Real Madrid
Sergey Krivets - RM/CM - 400k

on 9.3 and have about 300k
i wanted appiah but he keeps failin his medical

to get appiah you need to wait untill you get to august so he doesnt fail his medical.

yh apppiah on a free bit of bite in midfeild he will win the ball etc

put beckford targer man,

get stephen appiah on a free
daniel opare is a better RB from Real Madrid
Sergey Krivets - RM/CM - 400k
looks like im gettin appiah but krivets is too much and my scouts tell me that opare isnt better than my current righty

looks like im gettin appiah but krivets is too much and my scouts tell me that opare isnt better than my current righty

Try and sell players to buy krivets and get opare he has the potential to be better than Perrier Doumbe.

To get Appiah take him on trial and then his wage demand should be less aswell. after ur first game of the season offer him a contract and he should accept.

Try and sell players to buy krivets and get opare he has the potential to be better than Perrier Doumbe.

To get Appiah take him on trial and then his wage demand should be less aswell. after ur first game of the season offer him a contract and he should accept.

i already have plenty midfielders and im away to get appiah so i dont need krivets and im really only interested in currently good players atm and oncentratin on gettin into the chapionship and then i can start makin long term plans on my team

i already have plenty midfielders and im away to get appiah so i dont need krivets and im really only interested in currently good players atm and oncentratin on gettin into the chapionship and then i can start makin long term plans on my team

Mate Sergey Krivets is one of the best players outside the top four in the prem. Hes better then likes of Arteta, he will murder league two for you.

Well worth it.

Mate Sergey Krivets is one of the best players outside the top four in the prem. Hes better then likes of Arteta, he will murder league two for you.

Well worth it.

who should i sell then?

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

cant get krivets cos he has joined someone else lol
any more suggestions?

lol, keep him on your shortlist. if hes joined some ***** side in europes little leagues you will be able to grab him in Jan.

Im not really that well informed when it comes to league two mate. But iv seen loads of threads in the forums about players recommended in league two. See if you can find them, a few about leeds and who to buy...

Also have a look at the potential stars shortlist, always loads of potential good players in that.

got to say missing out on krivets is unlucky he doing wonders right the right flank for my leeds teams. Also get alan sheehan to take your right handed corners and get your 2 center backs to challenge keeper get loads of goals.

sheehan got 16 asissts already only at january. missed out on lewandowski. :mad:!

Zuculini from Racing Club (Argentina) got him for Leeds for 525k. Superb midfielder.

Showunmi and Elliott in the reserves are pretty good strikers. I play Showunmi as target man alongside Beckford. Has 9 goals in 16 appearances for me. Elliott has 4 in 7.

got to say missing out on krivets is unlucky he doing wonders right the right flank for my leeds teams. Also get alan sheehan to take your right handed corners and get your 2 center backs to challenge keeper get loads of goals.

sheehan got 16 asissts already only at january. missed out on lewandowski. :mad:!

i do that already. Michalik has 3 goals in 4 games and he is my centre back lol

should i play michel or showunmi upfront?

Last edited: