Does my leeds team need any work?

i do that already. Michalik has 3 goals in 4 games and he is my centre back lol

should i play michel or showunmi upfront?

Showumni I reckon. His stats arent all that good, but always scores vital goals for me. Beckford been injured for 9 weeks and he scored 12 goals in that time for me

play howson right mid. he got 23 assists for me. try and get a parent club also. youl get a good one like arsenal or newcastle. some good players in those reserves. soumare from chicago is dynamite, got him on a free and he averaged 7.3. much better than marques.

play howson right mid. he got 23 assists for me. try and get a parent club also. youl get a good one like arsenal or newcastle. some good players in those reserves. soumare from chicago is dynamite, got him on a free and he averaged 7.3. much better than marques.

should itake one of my strikers out and put howson right mid and fiore central attacking midfielder?
but then the question is which striker do i play?

should itake one of my strikers out and put howson right mid and fiore central attacking midfielder?
but then the question is which striker do i play?

If you play with one up front its gotta be Beckford. Better than all the rest by quite a bit

If you play with one up front its gotta be Beckford. Better than all the rest by quite a bit
so far he hasnt been that great for me.
he has been suffering goal droughts. not major ones but its still costin me and seein as nemeth has picked up an injury then i keep playin him

if you want a good replace striker get Toze, portugese striker he is a free agent but can score for the lower leagues :) if you dont have load all players from portugal selected, you may not be able to find him, have a try anyway

Offer Appiah a trail and then wait to he starts light training again and then ofer him a contract.

if you want a good replace striker get Toze, portugese striker he is a free agent but can score for the lower leagues :) if you dont have load all players from portugal selected, you may not be able to find him, have a try anyway
nah cant find him
anyone else got a good suggestion
i only have about 350k

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

Offer Appiah a trail and then wait to he starts light training again and then ofer him a contract.
he went to someone else

well you just have to play fabian delph and howson in the middle they do a quite good job for me.

well you just have to play fabian delph and howson in the middle they do a quite good job for me.
delph is injured for two months XD so im playin smertin and he is doin not bad

if you cant find toze, and your mids are injured for 2-3months, why not consider a few loan signings on a 3 month deal? have a look through some premier league reserves, its just a suggestion. :D

ive got loads of loaned players
i am currently a feeder club for tottenham but they aren't willing to loan anyone out!!!!

Kristian Nemeth is a good loan signing from liverpool reserves. - Signed him for swansae city FC and he bagged 25 goals in the championship.

Kristian Nemeth is a good loan signing from liverpool reserves. - Signed him for swansae city FC and he bagged 25 goals in the championship.
i did sign him on loan but he got injured for 4 months so i cancelled his contract.
I have updated my opening post people so read it first if you have been posting on this thread. Also thanks for all the helps guys, greatly appreciated.

i really, really need a striker but i only have 300k
all suggestions wanted