Espanyol - The Royal Spanish Sports Club

:':)':)'(

I'm providing screenies for those that think I'm giving up and forgetting about this. I did try recording a video but it screwed up and couldn't be arsed to do it again.

Thanks for the amazing support I've had. I will be starting a new story soon for those that are interested.

I'm truly gutted that this one's gone under. Sorry for those that I've upset by finishing this. :)

BTW ignore my task bar (A)

:':)':)'(

I'm providing screenies for those that think I'm giving up and forgetting about this. I did try recording a video but it screwed up and couldn't be arsed to do it again.

Thanks for the amazing support I've had. I will be starting a new story soon for those that are interested.

I'm truly gutted that this one's gone under. Sorry for those that I've upset by finishing this. :)

BTW ignore my task bar (A)

this is a sad day for fm base.

one of favourite stories this year. good luck with your new one

Have you not got more than one save file?

If not, absolutely gutted for you :(

Thanks for the support everyone :wub:

Didn't have any backed up save files unfortunately.

That's the thing, I don't want to stop playing it. Got so far and won so much. In my next game Espanyol will be nobodies :(

Let's hope so (A)

Closing thread now.

Thanks all :D

Well, I haven't forgotten about Espanyol since this story went down, and to prove it, my away top was delivered to me today XD

Sorry about the poor quality, it's on my phone and it's quite dark.

I'm so proud. I'll be honest I copied Jake on ordering the top (as he did with La Cultu) but I can confidently say mine was much, much easier to find than his was Cultural :')