Fifa 12 Improvements

Make Messi better, due to the strength orientated gameplay, barcelona are incredibly hard to use, (although easy to play against)

Would love to be able to watch the game in Manager Mode, for example rather than just simulating the game or playing it, would be great to actually watch how your team perform from the dug out with ability to shout Orders at side of pitch.

Fix the referee that gives really soft freekicks even when you win the ball.

When you get promoted in manager mode give a realistic amount of prize money, I got promoted with norwich and got given 2 million for transfers and my season objective was finish mid table wtf.

that idea is the best has to be something like that 6-2 up against a boy today and he left with 5 minutes to go i was ragin

Being able to punch or kick the referee. That would be insane.

Handball's 9/10 you get dodgy pens that you can't help when the ball hits your hand :S

On Ultimate team cut down on the amount of people being put in team of the week, its a little ridiculous.

i was having a discussion with a friend the other day about fifa 12 and ideas and we came up with loads.

the idea he came up with which i liked most is that the game should be more rewarding. for example, "be a pro" you should start in the youth/reserve squad. if you select a big club, the option to go out on loan is possible. to be able to start games on the bench and make your senior debut, to be subbed if your having a poor game. instead of starting in the reserves and in the same season become club captain. wages should also be added and using your wages you should be able to buy your boots rather than unlocking them, same with gloves, under shirt armour, hair cuts etc.

why can't fifa add tv interview? training sessions all this sort of thing to keep you wanting to carry on playing.

what about when you start with Chelsea or Man u be in the champions league?
i mean irl they dont just get a new manager and suddenly there not in the champions league anymore..

A manager on the sideline of matches along with subs warming up etc. The manager doing the usual hand movements. Better crowd sounds and crowd detail.

I think FIFA 11 is very good but there are two HUGE flaws that could be simply fixed to make it so, so much better.

Add the Argentine league...they have the Swiss, Korean, and Mexican leagues and no Argentine league? oO)oO)oO)oO)

Fix manager/career mode so there are real regens, like they do in all other sports games in career/franchise mode...maybe create a youth academy and have young players randomly generated and rise through the ranks. It's so stupid to have a reincarnated Giggs playing for Marseille, and I don't know why they insist on continuing to have older players reborn as opposed to making real regens. They've been doing it since the 90's in all other sports games, and it's really frustrating because playing deep into a career mode with regens is my favorite part of a sports game (yes, I play FM, but I like to actually be able to play the games as oppose to watching them). Will this ever happen? Or will they always be lazy and just have the old players reborn? And did they do this in FIFA 10 (have fictionally generated players as opposed to reborn retired players)? I never had FIFA 10 but heard something like that about it.

Last edited:
Be able to take your shirt off when you score.

should stop people quiting online when your winning really gets on my **** the should be a rule that if you quit you get banned for a couple of days imo

Isn't fair if you get disconnected and even if you do it alot no way should it be for a couple of days maybe 10 minutes.

Make Legendary actually hard to play..

Agree with this only reason i don't play single player other than to get my Pro better.

"Upgrade" the offside rule.

-It isn't offside when the opposition player accidentally passes you the ball at offside possition.
-And when the player in offside doesn't touch the ball, it isn't offside

YOU STUPID EA !

Actually its offside when a player interacts with play.

-
-Make it possible to score long shots
-Try to give each team personality. Eg Wolves tackle hard, Stoke are good at long throws, Arsenal barely ever cross etc.
-Also improve celebrations- If you score an important or late goal the whole team rushes out to celebrate and maybe a fan runs onto the pitch. Also ability to sprint when celebrating. Looks so lame when you've just won EPL in last minute and he goes jogging off.

Basically it just still feels too much like a game. It needs more spice, more personality. At the moment it is solid, but lacking in the kind of unexpected thrills that make the game great. (Much, much easier said then done I admit)

You can score long shots just not often like real life.

Make Wolves tackle hard if you want you control them.

I like celebrations it lets you decide.

Only with Delap ;)

But I Think the we should be able to download additional leagues if we want for example I would download the rest of the Scottish leagues.

And include every club in europe that yearie. Shaktar, Red Star Belgrade

They do not have the license for these leagues therefore can not use them in there game just like PES does not have and Premier League teams except 2.

No lag
No cheaters
Quitting anytime in the game results in a lose
Quitting more than 10 times gets you a symbol or something so others no you are a quitter

Fifa 12 should be half price to anyone that has had to suffer all the glitches and **** of fifa 11

1. Don't play cheaters there is ways to avoid them.

2. So if it is laggy you wouldn't like the option to quit?

3. Fair enough with the symbol

4. Why should it be half price every game has its flaws and advantages.

Non-league teams? :D

Whats the point when the hardly have half the amount of leagues they should.

Be able to take your shirt off when you score.

Against Fifa rules therefore would not implement it in the game the same as
diving.

The only thing i think the need to do is improve the connection problem with ranked club matches, improve passing and realism and give players better potential in career mode like Ganso, Neymar etc