Fifa 12 Improvements

Before they make FIFA 12 though, they need to fix the Pro Ranked matches! Sick of joining a game, picking a side and having one idiot sit in the middle, then it appears that the opposition has left the game, I sit there for 20 minutes at a time trying to find a game when I could be playing.

I hate online games. I win 4 games, get about 50 points. Lose 1 game, lose about 60 ranking points.

Is a joke.

Lower league GK kits would be nice!

Last edited:
A few new ones from me:

Hide opposing teams' pro ratings in online clubs, far too many people quit based on this.

Allow players to chest a ball down properly and make it a viable option over heading the ball when there's a defender behind you. The way it is at the moment if you try to chest the ball down you either don't go for the ball, or make a terrible attempt at controlling the ball, stand around for a few seconds and watch the defender take the ball away from you.

Be able to set a default formation for your online club, complete with free-kick/pen/corner/captain orders similar to in FM games, to save having to set the same options each and every time you play a match.

Add the ability to remove club players from a match for the captain.

Maybe add another group to online clubs between managers and players, maybe call them coaches or whatever. Then make it so that matches can only be initiated with a manager or coach in the match room, and they default to captain (but can transfer captaincy if they wish).

Actually have it so some league 1, league 2 etc players are stronger or quicker then some premier league players. Its annoying when on say Career mode You are against a premier league club in a cup competition and one of your player gets out paced or out muscled by a player that they are much quicker or stronger then in real life.

Youth Development needs improving! Wilshere going up from 75 to 77 in 4 seasons playing 40+ games each year? Joke

Youth Development needs improving! Wilshere going up from 75 to 77 in 4 seasons playing 40+ games each year? Joke

Agreed. Real regens would be really awesome, with maybe a youth academy. We should be able to play career mode for 30 seasons if we want to. Why don't they just scrap FIFA Manager (which sucks from what I hear and will never be able to compete with FM) and give us a decent career mode on FIFA? As in the type of career mode we've seen in every other sports game since the 90's?

Agreed. Real regens would be really awesome, with maybe a youth academy. We should be able to play career mode for 30 seasons if we want to. Why don't they just scrap FIFA Manager (which sucks from what I hear and will never be able to compete with FM) and give us a decent career mode on FIFA? As in the type of career mode we've seen in every other sports game since the 90's?

Because, as it is EA, all they care about is money. Why release one game, which will only bring in one games worth of income, when they can do the same work, but release two games, thus making more money as they have two income streams.

had an idea and i think this could be done.

custom free kick stance for your v pro

be a ref in a career mode and be able to play the ref in rank games and pros

Because, as it is EA, all they care about is money. Why release one game, which will only bring in one games worth of income, when they can do the same work, but release two games, thus making more money as they have two income streams.

Good point. But do they make that much on FIFA Manager? Why not just scrap it, make a good career mode, and gain some PES customers. If FIFA had a true franchise/career mode (like in any sports game) I would definitely play it over PES.

Any chance PES would ever do anything like this? Probably not with their lack of leagues.

had an idea and i think this could be done.

custom free kick stance for your v pro - Great idea

be a ref in a career mode and be able to play the ref in rank games and pros Not so good. Too many people will be biased into helping their team/friends

Yeah be a ref would be good. Career gets boring as i dont know who to be :L

For Ultimate Team: It would be nice if players didn't get injured every other match

Heard somewhere in the EA forums that players actually only grow after they are 20 and end after 25. Ridiculous.
Really? Diego from Wolfsburg grew that much in like ten games :S

They really need to improve Career Mode. If they have quarter of realism that FM has in it then it would be X5 better game already.
They need to look at Master League from PES and think "What are they doing that we are not? What makes that type of game mode better than ours?" and vice versa.