Will97

Reaction score
I am planning on writing to sega with possible improvements and added features for the new fm game
Ive come up with becoming owner of a team with your career earnings
A german national team
more realistic financial help from chairman to meet the new finance rules
Please post below if you have any suggestions and i will write the email to sega in 2 weeks.
Cheers

Good idea, but you should have thought of it in January. It's probably too late to get anything done for 2013.

I wont pretend to have any idea on their development schedule, but they're most likely far too deep in it, to be introducing any new features.

Write now and you might make it for fm 2014 though.

these are only minor changes so they may be able to implement them in as it could improve it and they would obviousley look to do it. do you like my ideas? Do you have any?

The german national team is difficult due to licensing so dout this will be done! And the game would be far to developed by now for any major changes like the FFP rules you are talking about with the finance. A nd there is already suggestion thread for fm13 which SI look at while developing the game!

i get what you are saying, however i think they would listen to me more if i emailed them instead of writing it in a thread. Also these changes don't have to be in the next one it could be fm 2014 or after, it was just an idea to improve the game

i get what you are saying, however i think they would listen to me more if i emailed them instead of writing it in a thread. Also these changes don't have to be in the next one it could be fm 2014 or after, it was just an idea to improve the game
I get what you are saying but they have researchers looking on these threads/forums for ideas how to improve the next game thats why mods on these forums set up these threads and have done every year, hence that why the game gets better and better:D

well hopefully they will see what i have mentioned and judge my ideas and hopefully improve it

A more in depth scouting network. For Example " Marek Hamsik would bring well needed playmaker skills and off the ball he is threat anywhere on the ground. He is able to adapt quickly and he would give us an edge against rivals. He would be a great signing and we should do everything in our power to sign him." That would be awesome to have with scout reports along with in game highlights. Do you agree?

I do.

With regard to Youth, I would like to see more insistence. You disregard, but a coach/scout comes to you and says "No, this kid will be dynamite. I'd bet a ******** on it."

I'd Like to be see clubs developing new rivalries through the years. Like title contenders that both got promoted year before and slugging it out again.

I am planning on writing to sega with possible improvements and added features for the new fm game
Ive come up with becoming owner of a team with your career earnings
A german national team
more realistic financial help from chairman to meet the new finance rules
Please post below if you have any suggestions and i will write the email to sega in 2 weeks.
Cheers

Yeah definitely too late for this but...

becoming owner of a team with your career earnings

So throughout your career you'll never spend the money to actually live?

A german national team

It's a licencing issue.

Also, if anything you should be writing to Sports Interactive (developers) not Sega (publisher).

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...tures-missing-fm2012-new-features-fm2013.html

Falcao should be the best striker in football manager 2013 ....