[FM11.3]Zero Sea's Fairyland --Gorgeous,Let Weak Teams Play like Strong Teams!

working fantastic! Playing with a small Norwegian team, and managed to win the Prem first season.

My match prep are all accomplished and a few fluids?
I've just won beskitas 4-0 away then 3-0 in the europa league 2nd round but then lost at home to chelsea 3-1?
I will keep trying until end of season though

My match prep are all accomplished and a few fluids?
I've just won beskitas 4-0 away then 3-0 in the europa league 2nd round but then lost at home to chelsea 3-1?
I will keep trying until end of season though

Short-term tests are not high accuracy

Looking forward to your long-term test

no more control tactics? =(

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

in my opinion v4 is still doing great.. anyway gonna try out the new tactics with my hercules team..

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

is there any changes from v4 to ZeroFairyLand tactics? looks to me like its the same doh..

no more control tactics? =(

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------[/COLOR]

in my opinion v4 is still doing great.. anyway gonna try out the new tactics with my hercules team..

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------[/COLOR]

is there any changes from v4 to ZeroFairyLand tactics? looks to me like its the same doh..

No control tactic

its little difference between Fairyland and Ghost.

do you score most with your strikers? when i used ur ghost v4 i liked the results, but i didn't like all goals coming from DC or randoms and only having nemar score 13 goals a season or something!

It started really good, but after like 3 games it just went downhill. its still 23 oct of first season ill post more screenshots when season ends.

View attachment 162899View attachment 162900View attachment 162901

If you really read the OP it stated What is the R tactic for.. Anyway, (Tactic with "R" suffix means place your MC who use left leg to the right side, advantage to long shot and direct pass.) Here you go.

And just in case, i wanna ask if you follow everything that is stated in the OP? If u follow the OP instruction, there shouldn't be any problem with the tactic.

Pls let me know again if you did follow the OP and we will see what we can do. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

do you score most with your strikers? when i used ur ghost v4 i liked the results, but i didn't like all goals coming from DC or randoms and only having nemar score 13 goals a season or something!

Fairyland improved offensive tactics.

I did read the OP, Boudewijn Zenden is better with the left foot so i used the R tactic. The team talks did helped a lot, made my players play a little better, but in the end the other teams just scores more than i do. 95%-100% condition before every match and no OI also.

The only thing i didnt get was this part:

Match Preparation: Attacking Movement.The amount of training is 30%

View attachment 162918

Oh if its any help, something i noticed was that i got at least on goal disalowed per match(offside). thanks for the reply.

thank you very much for this incredible tactic. i signed up only thanks for you. i used 3 season and got excellent results. this is best ever tactic. but there is a place i dont understand. "preffered moves". i am entering private chat and i choose to preferred moves. for example -dmc- i cant see dives into tackles. another example for -mc- i cant see shoots with power. if you help me i will be satisfied. thank you so much.

Hi

First, Great work Zero Sea!

Played v.3 up untill now. I've had good results.
I liked the idea of playing "offensiv", and once in the lead play "control".
And it workt great.

Tried v.4, and it workt ok. I would like to see more goals from forwards and wingers and less from corners though.

From what I can see, the new "Fairyland" is only 1 tactic.
And I can't understand what's diffrent from v.4 ?

So I have 2 questions for you Zero Sea.
1. What's diffrent in "Fairyland" compered with "v.4" ?
2. Why no "Control" version off the "Fairyland"-tactic ?

Hi

First, Great work Zero Sea!

Played v.3 up untill now. I've had good results.
I liked the idea of playing "offensiv", and once in the lead play "control".
And it workt great.

Tried v.4, and it workt ok. I would like to see more goals from forwards and wingers and less from corners though.

From what I can see, the new "Fairyland" is only 1 tactic.
And I can't understand what's diffrent from v.4 ?

So I have 2 questions for you Zero Sea.
1. What's diffrent in "Fairyland" compered with "v.4" ?
2. Why no "Control" version off the "Fairyland"-tactic ?

if the tactic you are using are too dominating, there is no need to scare the AI will get used to the tactic. The previous tactic he made is mainly for possession purpose, and for this tactic he made, he forsake the possession and turn them into more offensive type of tactic

The only difference is mentality.
But I have studied for a long time, and 3D games look very different.

I did read the OP, Boudewijn Zenden is better with the left foot so i used the R tactic. The team talks did helped a lot, made my players play a little better, but in the end the other teams just scores more than i do. 95%-100% condition before every match and no OI also.

The only thing i didnt get was this part:

Match Preparation: Attacking Movement.The amount of training is 30%

View attachment 162918

Oh if its any help, something i noticed was that i got at least on goal disalowed per match(offside). thanks for the reply.

For the Match Preparation, Go to the Match Preparation tab, you can see that you can set to Attacking Movement. Click on that and you can see the bar for adjusting the workload. Normally is on average which is = 30% (which he meant by training amount is 30%)

---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

thank you very much for this incredible tactic. i signed up only thanks for you. i used 3 season and got excellent results. this is best ever tactic. but there is a place i dont understand. "preffered moves". i am entering private chat and i choose to preferred moves. for example -dmc- i cant see dives into tackles. another example for -mc- i cant see shoots with power. if you help me i will be satisfied. thank you so much.

Hi, can you check whether your player have already learn those moves? If no, by right they should show up when you go to preferred moves tab.

I have checked, under Defending Training, "Throw into tackles" means Dive into tackles, and under Finishing Training, "Blast the ball into the back of the net" means Shoots with power.

Last edited:
poor tactic for lower league teams, playing with boro and its stupidly incosistant, sometimes ill batter top teams sometimes ill get battered by botttom teams, also creates virtually 0 CCC's and my CBs my top scorer with 10 goals in jan, my 2 strikers have a combined goal tally of 14, pretty poor.

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

Also i barely have any shots, ive just been beaten to coventry and im done with this tactic, its pure awful not sure why it has 5 stars, moreover why are the strikers mentality on defensive?

poor tactic for lower league teams, playing with boro and its stupidly incosistant, sometimes ill batter top teams sometimes ill get battered by botttom teams, also creates virtually 0 CCC's and my CBs my top scorer with 10 goals in jan, my 2 strikers have a combined goal tally of 14, pretty poor.

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------[/COLOR]

Also i barely have any shots, ive just been beaten to coventry and im done with this tactic, its pure awful not sure why it has 5 stars, moreover why are the strikers mentality on defensive?

Please read my opening post!for example:

FC/ST: 1.Finishing; 2.Pace & Acceleration, Dribbling.
AMRL: Dribbling, Pace & Acc,Finishing.My tactic need AMRL cut inside,so you can train ST to AMRL.
AML:A little better with right foot; AMR: A little better with left foot.(You must train your players into position that is at least orange or yellow color. Which is "Awkward" or "Unconvincing".
MC: 1.Passing, Creativity, Finishing, Long shots;2.tackling.
DMC: Strength, Tackling (better learned tackles), Passing, Creativity, Long shots.
DC: 1. Jumping , Acc & Pace , Heading; 2. Positioning, Strength, Tackling
DRL: 1. Acc & Pace ; 2.Jumping,Heading,Positioni ng,Strength,Tackling.
GK:1. One On Ones, Reflexes;2. Handling

Match preparation is a must, even if your team are gel-ed already, unless you want to give up on your league results. I personally recommend "Attacking Movement"
Wingers have to use Forward players, which mean you train your speedy Forwards into Wingers. Must have high scoring ability so as to prevent goalkeeper saving too many balls and hitting the woodworks. Use schedule AMRL (inside).

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

Team talk
XE001.jpg

XE002.jpg

Last edited:
This can work for lower league teams, I'm currently playing it with Brighton in League 1 and I'm 3rd. I haven't been using this tactic right from the start either, so I might of been even higher if I had!

This tactic has been horrible so far with Leeds in the championship. 18th place and cant pick up a win from anywhere. All instructions followed.