[FM11.3]Zero Sea's Fairyland --Gorgeous,Let Weak Teams Play like Strong Teams!

well i will, if you say if the strikers get the goals!! don't want to mess up a season testing if i dont know.

thanks

Fairyland only have 433,no control.Effect is better.

So do you still use control when leading for 424? Like on Ghost tactic.

For 433 do you recommend leaving it on attacking for the whole game?

I just love the corner set up. It's a lot of fun to watch :)
I'll post some results when I finished half of the season with the Wolves

Just won the Prem, FA Cup and Europa League with Liverpool. Excellent results along the way. Hope it does the business next season. I find the 4-3-3 Tactic works really well against the big teams away from home, and the corner tactic is awesome, Jamie Carragher got 33 goals in one season!

So do you still use control when leading for 424? Like on Ghost tactic.

For 433 do you recommend leaving it on attacking for the whole game?

With your personal preferences.

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

Just won the Prem, FA Cup and Europa League with Liverpool. Excellent results along the way. Hope it does the business next season. I find the 4-3-3 Tactic works really well against the big teams away from home, and the corner tactic is awesome, Jamie Carragher got 33 goals in one season!

424 Tactic works well against the weak teams(H)

ummm... where can i download your training schedule? cause i didn't find it in the first page

I'm still using v4... I tried used FairlyLand a few times but the opposition always seems to score against me first.. I'm managing Hercules btw..

The attacking of Fairyland is more better,but the defending isn't very good.
Please be patient.

There is a problem with this tactic. Mainly ,my team is very weak in defensive , even though my defensive players are very good.
I've tried to buy players by looking on stats which do they have to have. For example DC: jumping,heading,acc&pace etc.
My team is built by best players in German 2L. I'm playing Arminia Bielefield. There is a half of season and my match preparation is full done.
Dunno what's wrong because i lose a lot of goals and my defensive looks like it's gonna fall asleep despite the fact that they should clear everything. There is also problem with my offensive players because they are very ineffective for what i have huge problems to win with weak teams. Have u got any suggestions? Answer as fast as possible ,please.

Conamorek, That's something that is really making me angry in this game.. i maybe dominating and winning for 2 or 3 goals and suddendly looks like they fall asleep and stop playing football and i conside 2 or 3 goals in 15 minutes.. i've tried every single tactic available and everytime it happens the same.. now i'm trying to change something im my defensive players instructions, mostly in my fullbacks.. gonna make them stop attacking so much and direct passing so my defense have's more players..

well, my biggest problem is not offensive, my time scores many goals.. but it also concides much more lol.. i use 4-3-3 when i play agains big time but then 4-2-2 was not working for me.
when i play against weak/normal teams i use ''il devasco'' with some strong defensive changes because like i said, i was always conciding 3 or 4 goals.. now i've set my full backs to direct passing and normal mentality, i only have my strikers with man marking the rest is zone marking, only one of my midfielders and my striker have much creative freedom and buth my fullbacks are only closing down in own half.. i set one of my midfilders to defensive mentality, hard tackling and direct passing (so far 3 assitants in 3 matchs)
it's working pretty well for me now, 3 games so far 4-0 sunderland, 5-0 west brom and 5-0 stuttgart.. im really happy with my changes, lets se if they continue..

i tried to use Jp Woody's tactic but the problem with defensive line is the same. Lost with Dusseldorf 5-1 which is much lower than me in table... it am f... angry now.

yes i know this game is making me really angry to, it's not enought to have a good team and one good tactic, you need at least 2 tactics or otherwise the game will start understanding your tactic in 10 games.. i'm still happy with the changes i've done to il devasco tactic i've made 3 more game 4-1 sheff wed, 4-0 birmingham and 4-2 luzern.. so i'm conciding goals again i have to try and make some more changes.. i'll still waiting to play against a big team so i can see how my defensive changes to 4-3-3 faryland will work

Zero Sea's Fairyland V3

[FM11.3]Zero Sea's Fairyland V3 -- Gorgeous (5.4) - Downloads - FM-Base - Football Manager 2011 Tactics, Wonderkids, Updates & Cheats

MRL: Dribbling, Pace & Acc,Passing, Creativity
ML:better with right foot; MR: better with left foot.(You must train your players into position that is at least orange or yellow color. Which is "Awkward" or "Unconvincing".

"Normal" and "Control"

Due to feedback of some people having hard time with the AI with only 1 tactic, so, i added a "Control" tactic for you guys.

Whats the different between this 2 tactic?

I guess everyone know this right? "Normal" is strong in offence, weak in defense. Whereas "Control" is strong in defense, weak in offence.

How to use these 2 tactics?

1. Normal:when the odds are in favourite of you, use "Normal". When the odds are against you, use "Control".
When you are leading, you can switch to "Control"; when yoi are losing, can switch to "Normal".

2. Personal favourite: when the odds are low against you, you can take the risk of being beaten upside down by using "Normal", more exciting. When leading, you can continue to use "Normal", to increase the scoring rate, but also in risk of being fight level or losing.

3.DO not use only 1 tactic for the whole season, as AI will get used to your tactic. The power of tactic will decline.

52319048.jpg

52319050.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

Tactic with "R" suffix means place your MC who use left leg to the right side, advantage to long shot and direct pass.

Last edited:
Very Interesting formation. How strong has the defending been with using 3 CB's?

How does the MR/AMR, ML/AML playing behind each other that high up the field work? I haven't read on theorems on it, so its something that confuses me. I'll give it a go, and update within the next week.

How does the MR/AMR, ML/AML playing behind each other that high up the field work? I haven't read on theorems on it, so its something that confuses me. I'll give it a go, and update within the next week.

Long story

It looks very strange, but the actual effect is very good.