fantastic tactic!!!!! i tried it with some small teams and it goes very very very good!!!!!! i advise to have a very fast winger because he wil rocks!!!!
(H)
Very good tactic tried it with tottenham and got lots of success being : the runner up in the PL , won the FA Cup and reached to the last four of the Champions league using this tactic , I had lots of success with Lennon especially on the right with his pace and swapping .Not only that, but it really is a shut out tactic I was getting lots of clean sheets while using it , also having lots of possession against big teams . Thanks for the tactic .
You're welcome :)
It is quite good but I find it really inconsistent
What inconsistent you mean mate? Give me more details
As consistent a team not only from the tactic, like attend the press conference as often as possible. And my Porto run unbeaten.
Hey m8 my arsenal data corrupted so started a new aston villa save and won my first game at home 4-1 against liverpool which was great an then comes sunderland, i was 2-0 up by half time then they score 3 goals all from corners. Also i noticed a few goals that i was conceding on my arsenal ones were from corners so do u have a better corner set-up because everything else is great on this tactic?
Unfortunately I'm just let defend setpiece corner as default.
I never had problems with corners. Great in 1st half and poor in 2nd half, maybe problems comes from team talk.

Your tactics look amazing, muhammadrizka - I'm playing as Porto and you've given me high hopes of what they can do with this tactic.

I doubt I'll repeat what you did, but the way the team have been playing so far is pretty amazing. I'll keep you updated with screenshots and that. :)

Your tactics look amazing, muhammadrizka - I'm playing as Porto and you've given me high hopes of what they can do with this tactic.

I doubt I'll repeat what you did, but the way the team have been playing so far is pretty amazing. I'll keep you updated with screenshots and that. :)
can't wait to see ;)

Testing this with Fulham, only played my first league game vs Bolton at home. We were leading 3-0, then Sturridge scored three goals in the 54th, 58th and 64th minutes. All came from crosses. Petrov scored too but Benitez equalized for me in the 93rd minute. I shall test it a bit more today.

ı wanna ask a question. my team have slow dc's so do ı have to change the defensive line or what ?

Lost 3-0 in first game against Nacional Madeira. I'm Sporting..

testing with MU... all working perfect... screens later

Testing this with Fulham, only played my first league game vs Bolton at home. We were leading 3-0, then Sturridge scored three goals in the 54th, 58th and 64th minutes. All came from crosses. Petrov scored too but Benitez equalized for me in the 93rd minute. I shall test it a bit more today.
Do you make change the tactic? PI or TI?
ı wanna ask a question. my team have slow dc's so do ı have to change the defensive line or what ?
What team u use?
Logically, thats right to reduce DL to anticipate the through ball. But better you should try the tactic in couple match.
Maybe normal DL will be good with offside trap instruction.

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

Lost 3-0 in first game against Nacional Madeira. I'm Sporting..
Your team lost everything in statistic or what?
testing with MU... all working perfect... screens later
:)

Still testing your tactic.

Saw your post so let's see

Sporting 0-3 Nacional Madeira
Shots: 9-9
On Target: 3-7
Poss: 50 - 50

Sporting 1-0 Lok. Moscow
Shots: 14-11
On Target: 11-3
Poss: 60 - 40 ( NICEEE !! )

Vit Setubal 1-4 Sporting
Shots: 2-14
On target: 2-5
Poss: 48 - 52

Sporting 2-0 Gil Vicente
Shots: 21-6
On target: 9-2
Poss: 62 - 38 ( VERY NICEEE - But a player from Gil was red-faced in 5 min )

Rennais 2-2 Sporting
Shots: 15-12
On target: 5-3
Poss: 49 - 51

These are my results with your tactic, but I'm not satisfied with how i'm playing. Still testing..

Still testing your tactic.

Saw your post so let's see

Sporting 0-3 Nacional Madeira
Shots: 9-9
On Target: 3-7
Poss: 50 - 50

Sporting 1-0 Lok. Moscow
Shots: 14-11
On Target: 11-3
Poss: 60 - 40 ( NICEEE !! )

Vit Setubal 1-4 Sporting
Shots: 2-14
On target: 2-5
Poss: 48 - 52

Sporting 2-0 Gil Vicente
Shots: 21-6
On target: 9-2
Poss: 62 - 38 ( VERY NICEEE - But a player from Gil was red-faced in 5 min )

Rennais 2-2 Sporting
Shots: 15-12
On target: 5-3
Poss: 49 - 51

These are my results with your tactic, but I'm not satisfied with how i'm playing. Still testing..
Hmmm thats not too good mate, whats about the fluidity MP?

The team with slow DC or your team conceded from crossing (especially from deep), making little change with DL, look from screen.
WestBromwichAlbionWestBrom_Tactics.png

Little deep DL and no offside trap.

Will see now..playing against FC Porto

Let's see what happens :)

Edit: 2-1 with Porto, nice result, but my team is not playing very well. Example: Just 1-0 in Cup with a team from 3rd divison

L.Edit: Had 2-0 against Grasshoppers, finished 2-2 :)

Last edited:
ey6ni08um7y2arh4wm.png

297txfdmdg6dtddl5dcu.png

Seems to be working perfectly for me. Only tweak I did was changed Joao Moutinho's role to DLP - Support and also put Hulk as a target man and he has scored 16 in 7 so far.
Won 11 games in 11 so far, 5 in league where I've scored 21 and conceded 2.
The team play some beautiful football too.. very decent, fast paced passing across the field, great home possession and the CBs have also been chipping in a few goals too.

Will see now..playing against FC Porto

Let's see what happens :)

Edit: 2-1 with Porto, nice result, but my team is not playing very well. Example: Just 1-0 in Cup with a team from 3rd divison

L.Edit: Had 2-0 against Grasshoppers, finished 2-2 :)
is there any players you buy?

I'll try with your Sporting CP and look what the problem :)
ey6ni08um7y2arh4wm.png

297txfdmdg6dtddl5dcu.png

Seems to be working perfectly for me. Only tweak I did was changed Joao Moutinho's role to DLP - Support and also put Hulk as a target man and he has scored 16 in 7 so far.
Won 11 games in 11 so far, 5 in league where I've scored 21 and conceded 2.
The team play some beautiful football too.. very decent, fast paced passing across the field, great home possession and the CBs have also been chipping in a few goals too.
Two big result :)

04t4kr12o0scr0oie4p4.png

Little update. Yes, that is 11 clean sheets in a row. Sensational stuff. :)

It's wonderful tactic, thank Muhammadrizka for this tactic

I win European Championship with Crotia in 2016 year, and I win Serie A with Juventus in 2016 year

I had 22 games without defeat with Juventus in Serie A

It's wonderful tactic, thank Muhammadrizka for this tactic

I win European Championship with Crotia in 2016 year, and I win Serie A with Juventus in 2016 year

I had 22 games without defeat with Juventus in Serie A
Great ;)

Half season update with Sunderland
EnglishPremierDivisionInformation_LeagueTable-2-1.png