been trying out this tactic in halfway season with sevilla, just got hulk for my team, i'm playing him as target man, so far 6 matches 12 goals, man of the match in all those 6 matches lol
but brilliant tactic m8, it's working very well and scoring at least 3 goals per match and i conceded 1 goal in 6 matches, really nice work

EDIT: 7-1 win against zaragoza, 44 shots in total, 22 shots on target, 12 CCC's!!! :O

View attachment 182599View attachment 182597View attachment 182600View attachment 182598

Just showing out how great this tactic is (H)

Last edited:
been trying out this tactic in halfway season with sevilla, just got hulk for my team, i'm playing him as target man, so far 6 matches 12 goals, man of the match in all those 6 matches lol
but brilliant tactic m8, it's working very well and scoring at least 3 goals per match and i conceded 1 goal in 6 matches, really nice work

EDIT: 7-1 win against zaragoza, 44 shots in total, 22 shots on target, 12 CCC's!!! :O

View attachment 182599View attachment 182597View attachment 182600View attachment 182598

Just showing out how great this tactic is (H)
Thank u for telling, extraordinary results ;)

kudos to the creator of this tactic. went pretty much suicidal and changed my long-lasting (and quite working) goals galore because i wanted to play with a trequartista at least once in this version of football manager, so i switched to this one. first competitive match was a CL first elimination round against man city who, in my 2021 save, have got one of the best teams in the game. the away 0-0 scared me, but at least i didn't concede. after the first three league matches (i play swedish league) the preparation was to the highest level and we trashed them 5-2. both their goals came from set pieces. so i decided to have a look at the offence and defence set pieces and had less problems in defence. to cut a long story short, i won the CL with a nice 6-1 against villareal (don't laugh, they won the last two Ligas)
again, great tactic

Update with Sunderland, screen on main page :)

Find little problem, when 1st half the team playing very well, goals galore, but 2nd half the team getting bad. Like score 5 1st half, and 2nd half concede 2 etc..
I began to think to find a partner this tactic to defence, park the plane. Soon :)

Switched to this tactic in my second year at Valencia (4th season overall) and I am undefeated 12 games in with 11W and 1D. Started off slow with some 1-0, 2-0 wins mostly from corners or IFKs, but the goals are finally starting to come. Soldado has 6 goals in the last 7, while Augusto at Treq is getting at least goal a game in the last 6.

Also it's a pretty fun tactic to use because of the asymmetry.

what tactic is best off this 3??
Extreme possession = dominated match with a lot pass, but 1-2 different goal win.
Final tactic = play fast, goals galore, good defend, plug & play. But don't expected to much about possession. I recommend Final tactic :)
Hi, So should i change crosses to mixed instead of byline?
Just do it when your forward struggle to create chance

what you mean by " Give the Poacher as Targetman"

it's change the poacher role or just make him as a targetman in the team instruction?

Just make the poacher role as a targetman in team instruction :)

good attacking tactic but poor in defense bro :(

this is my results, im using sunderland btw

vs blackpool 5-2 Win
vs bolton 3-1 (Away) Win
vs westham 1-3 (Away) Lose
vs chelsea 4-2 Win
vs birmingham 2-2 Away draw
vs everton 1-0 Win
vs wigan 3-0 Win
vs westbrom 1-2 (Away)) Lose

I conceded a lot :( mostly from counter attack and long shot.
and my fullback often to leave the post and went to the middle. and it made the winger easily through that side and crossed then a goal just scored. that easy -_-

and it's so hard to win in away games :( even with west bro who's standing at the last league position :(

but, this tactic still great though

Last edited:
good attacking tactic but poor in defense bro :(

this is my results, im using sunderland btw

vs blackpool 5-2 Win
vs bolton 3-1 (Away) Win
vs westham 1-3 (Away) Lose
vs chelsea 4-2 Win
vs birmingham 2-2 Away draw
vs everton 1-0 Win
vs wigan 3-0 Win
vs westbrom 1-2 (Away)) Lose

I conceded a lot :( mostly from counter attack and long shot.
and my fullback often to leave the post and went to the middle. and it made the winger easily through that side and crossed then a goal just scored. that easy -_-

and it's so hard to win in away games :( even with west bro who's standing at the last league position :(

but, this tactic still great though
OI, MP, etc mate?
But you know, little hard when good with attack and defend in the same time, mean you must choose what the target you want, if you like goal galore then defense comes weak and the other way.
I'm still working make defense better btw
Thanks the report ;)

Just re-start again with Newcastle (as my Newcastle save before was broken). Picture soon :)

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

Hi,

first of all great tactic. I won premier league with tottenham in 1st season and in 2nd the treble!

But i'm conceeding to many goals, about 1 each game. My defense is Bale- Kjaer Ranocchia- Beck. Do you know something to conceed less goals?

TS'NYA ASLI INDONESIA SEBELAH MANA BANG ? :p
BISA TOLONG BIKININ TAKTIK BUAT ANE GA ? NIH SQUADNYA :
(GK) BUFFON
(FBR) LICHTSTIENER, (CB) KADER MANGANE :wub: CHIELLINI, (FBL) GARETH BALE
(AMR) PEPE/JESUS NAVAS, (CM) MODRIC :wub: VIDAL, (AML) ELJERO ELIA
(STR) EDIN DZEKO/PALOSCHI, (STL) DEL PIERO/ROSSI

DI TOLONG DONG INI GAN KASIH ANE TAKTIK YANG SABI BANGET!

EH SORRY CAPS LOCK NYA KEPENCET!

where i can download this tactic and tell me is it good to use with Barcelona ???