Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing Classic mode, in Team Report - Position Strength, the icons for Sweeper and Central Defender are overlapped and I can't select the latter.
Its the same in normal mode

Also I just went to play my first game v the reserves and it crashed out on me :L

Generally a last resort is re-installing steam. And a last, last resort is to create a new user on windows and install steam there. If that works then there's probably a corruption or error somewhere in your system.
I'll try that if all else fails, I'll do literally anything to get it to work. Cheers for the advice I'll let you know how I get on.

Remember guys this is just the BETA.

Previous FM BETA's and pre-release codes i've played have been far buggier than the final release.

I hit the bar with Reina from a goal kick a minute ago.. I mean he's good, but come on.

Match engine looks exactly the same as 12 for me atm, only after 1 match. a bad GK error that was really really facepalm and some weird defensive movements that plagued FM12.

Too afraid to check if the near post corner is still there. If it is, Cue the silly people who post their 'Awesome Win Every Game tactic' or 'Tiki Taka' or whatever and add the corner in then think that it's actually their tactic that is doing all the wins and not the same old corner routine.

I hope the AI's are at least alot smarter when buying/selling.

The manual for hte game is FM12.. think it just shows how good SI did for 13.

I hope a new ME is in time for FM14, otherwise it will make things such as the challenge mode very moot when the engine is too easily manipulated to work for the user.

Anywho, FM13 will suffice for now as my new 1000hour of my next 365 days; toy.

I seem to have a problem with the screen displaying properly. It looks fine when it's loading but once the game starts up I get a screen looking like this
View attachment 279280
Anyone else having this problem and if so how did you fix it? I've tried verifying and that made no difference.

When searching for players and going back to the search list it resets back to the top. Or is there a way to fix that?

my board says i am allowed 2 assistant coaches. thought that was weird. so i went to hire another and the board blocks the hire because "we do not think we need another assistant coach."

Not a complaint or anything but noticed transfer fees seem to be little different just put offers in for neymar and gotze 42m each and both were excepted and put bid in for ilkay gundogan 22m and was excepted, on fm12 you would be looking at doulble or triple them prices. And new info/news screen is taking some getting use to seems to be lot going on all on one screen.

I seem to have a problem with the screen displaying properly. It looks fine when it's loading but once the game starts up I get a screen looking like this
View attachment 279280
Anyone else having this problem and if so how did you fix it? I've tried verifying and that made no difference.

I get the same..

Really disappointed (once again) with the PA for some of United's reserves and U18s. Been playing for a few hours, but I think I'll start a new United save once the editor comes out and I can give our lads some fairer ratings.

Status
Not open for further replies.