Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the UI not confusing the **** out of anybody else? its been changed so much and I dont even know what information is where. it just seems like i have to click every button to find stuff. /:

The fact that they STILL haven't got rid of the most frustrating bug in FM history: That being the old player shooting from a crossing position equation. Makes my blood BOIL. other than that though, I'm quite happy with the game :)

I don't know if this the right place to put, but hey ho. Graphic is alright but hey it's only beta hopefully it'll be better once its out!

I'm on the new one, not the classic...It is me or it is everyone thinks the gameplay is slow? I know everyone's is different I like to set the speed to max to finish the match quickier. I just find FM12 a lot faster than FM13? It there a round to do it faster? Also I dislike the half and half when on match screen, I just wanted to get rid off it and be able to view everything (Including manager name at the top, transfer, tactis etc) Maybe it just that I'm used to FM12...Still not keen on FM13 even though I've preordered I will get used to it!

Anyone find how to increase the game speed when footballers playing? I found a way to speed up, but it doesn't speed faster enough?
So, what's everyone think?

Sorry for my rubbish English!

Mine wont load, it downloaded fine, then when i try 2 load it, i get the "preparing to launch FM13" box up, and thats it, i get a message sayin steam is not responding n 2 options WAIT or CLOSE, i choose wait but bout 10 seconds later steam shuts itself down, any1 else experiencing similar? could it just b a case ov every1 signing in and playing all at once?

This is an odd one: Queen's Park, the only amateur club in the Scottish league system, seem to be valued at £28M on my game. Is this happening for anyone else? Or does anyone know why this might be? This is at the start of the game on the 'select team to manage' screen (Classic Mode). The reason I noticed it is 'cause I was checking out Rangers in the Scottish Third Division, who value at something like £35M, in comparison to all the other teams' roughly £100K values. Any thoughts?

This is an odd one: Queen's Park, the only amateur club in the Scottish league system, seem to be valued at £28M on my game. Is this happening for anyone else? Or does anyone know why this might be? This is at the start of the game on the 'select team to manage' screen (Classic Mode). The reason I noticed it is 'cause I was checking out Rangers in the Scottish Third Division, who value at something like £35M, in comparison to all the other teams' roughly £100K values. Any thoughts?

I suspect its due to their ownership of hampden park.

I suspect its due to their ownership of hampden park.

Do they actually own the stadium, then? How the **** does an amateur club afford to maintain that? I assumed they just got to play there for free courtesy of the Scottish FA, due to their geographical location or something. Come on you Queen's Park, then! I wonder what their transfer budget is...

They said that they had changed the gameplay a lot this year, but it is no different. and looks different in the fm blogs. Hope this is because its just a beta.

You cant select if player attributes are hidden or not in FMC theres no options for it, i really want to play Fmc due to the fact im way to lazy, but i really dont want the attributes hidden :(

Well im starting to get that injury problem im UTD just bought bale and 2 days after out for 2 weeks and now season startin and vidic is my only fit CB

Do they actually own the stadium, then? How the **** does an amateur club afford to maintain that? I assumed they just got to play there for free courtesy of the Scottish FA, due to their geographical location or something. Come on you Queen's Park, then! I wonder what their transfer budget is...

yeah queen's park own it but when you think of the money they get from all th concerts and other stuff that goeson there aswell s the money the sfa must be paying them for the use of it then tehy probably can afford it quite easily.

lso i get the impression that it's actually the sfa that pay for stuff like capacity expansions and not the club as they are the ones that are more likely to need it.

yeah queen's park own it but when you think of the money they get from all th concerts and other stuff that goeson there aswell s the money the sfa must be paying them for the use of it then tehy probably can afford it quite easily.

lso i get the impression that it's actually the sfa that pay for stuff like capacity expansions and not the club as they are the ones that are more likely to need it.

Ah, that makes sense. Sounds like a challenge brewing to me. Would be nice to build a Queen's Park side that fills the 50,000 seater.

The most frustrating part of my night has been trying to get fm12 off my launch pad on my mac still haven't done it!!

hey, i realize that the database size is small and there's no way to increase the size. is this due to the fact that its a beta release?

Status
Not open for further replies.