FM15 - Patch 15.2.0/15.2.1 Released

@ronarch
i'm too curious about this....this was a great way to boost work rate and determination....

How can an AI defender make a sliding tackle of about 10 meters? from the 6 yard line all the way to the edge of the box? :O

Is it just me or have they switched around the goals and assists columns at the team talk screen at the end of the match? It just looks weird to me right now.

players on international duty available for the club at same time!

anyone else having this?

players on international duty available for the club at same time!

anyone else having this?

in an international period, I scheduled a friendly game and two of my players who went on international duty for England U21, were available in the same day for the club. I know the England U21 played at home but it's just ridiculous :)

in an international period, I scheduled a friendly game and two of my players who went on international duty for England U21, were available in the same day for the club. I know the England U21 played at home but it's just ridiculous :)

so its the patch then... i scheduled a friendly for the first team and all my players played in it and next day they played for national teams... stupid...

Got to the end of the season and now can't see new items in the inbox. If I'm on a different screen I can see there are 29 items waiting for me to read, but when I go to the inbox nothing is there. That'll be really helpful during the off-season.

My question is why so many patches? The game was fine as it was for me before this one. I'm struggling a little with this one at the moment. I just hope it doesn't go the same way as FM14.

Seriously! Where the **** have the disciplinary measures gone?!

Worst patch ever! SI should release a new one and FAST!

Last edited:
so its the patch then... i scheduled a friendly for the first team and all my players played in it and next day they played for national teams... stupid...

it's not the patch, it happened before in 2013, I think

it's not the patch, it happened before in 2013, I think

i haven't played fm13 at all so i dont know, but in fm 14 everything was ok, even in fm 15 on previous patches was ok...

there are so many other bugs as well... worst patch so far!

Hotfix update 15.2.1 released | Football Manager

Another hotfix released.

SI said:
GRAPHICS
  • All custom .fmf files can now be distributed via Steam Workshop
  • Fixed 3D kits not displaying in the match viewer
USER INTERFACE
  • Fixed various light skin issues in the match screen
  • Fixed player duty not being listed on Make Quick Sub dialog
  • Fixed rare cases of inbox failing to update properly
  • Fixed 'Take Screenshot' shortcut
COMPETITIONS