FM15 - Patch 15.2.0/15.2.1 Released

It turned me into a newt.....

I got bettter...

Is latest patch a striaght forward download or will I have to update the names and logos all again???

Has anyone started facing the save game time issue again ? My save times have suddenly gone up from 15.2.1

Hi,
first of all i want to say that i play this game since CM 00/01.I play it for almost 15 years for almost every day.This what you did with FM 15 is nothing but crime.This game is totally unplayable,irrational and absolutely has no sense.And of course all that makes no sense in playing it.I dont know if you do nothing for whole year and then try to make a game in last two weeks or you just spend a year in making this game as worse as possible.And then laugh to us who buy it for decent amount of money.After that you make updates,patches,fixes etc which make game just little bit more playable and then last patch finally makes game ok.Unfortunatelly that last patch comes 6 months after official release of the game.
So FM 15 is definitely the worst fm/cm game ever made.and it tops a lot.
Even after all the fixes and updates you made,its still totally unplayable.There is about 7 goals per game scored.Goalies are so funny that I wonder why are they even on the pitch.I just finished season (with all the lates updates) with HNK Rijeka ( Croatian First Division ) with avg of 7.5 goals totaled per game.My star striker is Andrej Kramaric.He scored 67 goals during the season.Including 15 in Euro League and 3 for national team.And you know what is funny?! He is worth total od 220K!!!!
All the values of players in that league are TOTALLY messed up.
There is absolutely no sense in spending time making different tactics.Beacuse the games seem to end up like a lottery.There is no better team on the pitch.Just the one with a bit more luck.Even when you make good tactics,your goalie is still gonna concede 3 goals in 3 shoot from 30 meters distance.So the results are nothing but a coincidence.Nothing to do with knowledge,tactics or player skills.If you play same match for 10 times,there are going to be 10 different results and statistics.
Not to mention that many player histories are either inccorect or not updated.Check for example Mario Pasalic.One of future Croatian star players.He played 2 games for Hajduk last season according to you.C'mon,get serious guys...
You are making a fortune every year by selling this game and this is how you repay your customers?
Please,don't robb us no more.Don't do your best to make game worse than last years.
Can you give me my money back now please?I'm not going to be you victim of robbery.
You just lost one of your biggest fans and players.At least,that's what I used to be.
Good luck in future ruining FM.You are really good at it.

To whom it may concerne

Hi,
first of all i want to say that i play this game since CM 00/01.I play it for almost 15 years for almost every day.This what you did with FM 15 is nothing but crime.This game is totally unplayable,irrational and absolutely has no sense.And of course all that makes no sense in playing it.I dont know if you do nothing for whole year and then try to make a game in last two weeks or you just spend a year in making this game as worse as possible.And then laugh to us who buy it for decent amount of money.After that you make updates,patches,fixes etc which make game just little bit more playable and then last patch finally makes game ok.Unfortunatelly that last patch comes 6 months after official release of the game.
So FM 15 is definitely the worst fm/cm game ever made.and it tops a lot.
Even after all the fixes and updates you made,its still totally unplayable.There is about 7 goals per game scored.Goalies are so funny that I wonder why are they even on the pitch.I just finished season (with all the lates updates) with HNK Rijeka ( Croatian First Division ) with avg of 7.5 goals totaled per game.My star striker is Andrej Kramaric.He scored 67 goals during the season.Including 15 in Euro League and 3 for national team.And you know what is funny?! He is worth total od 220K!!!!
All the values of players in that league are TOTALLY messed up.
There is absolutely no sense in spending time making different tactics.Beacuse the games seem to end up like a lottery.There is no better team on the pitch.Just the one with a bit more luck.Even when you make good tactics,your goalie is still gonna concede 3 goals in 3 shoot from 30 meters distance.So the results are nothing but a coincidence.Nothing to do with knowledge,tactics or player skills.If you play same match for 10 times,there are going to be 10 different results and statistics.
Not to mention that many player histories are either inccorect or not updated.Check for example Mario Pasalic.One of future Croatian star players.He played 2 games for Hajduk last season according to you.C'mon,get serious guys...
You are making a fortune every year by selling this game and this is how you repay your customers?
Please,don't robb us no more.Don't do your best to make game worse than last years.
Can you give me my money back now please?I'm not going to be you victim of robbery.
You just lost one of your biggest fans and players.At least,that's what I used to be.
Good luck in future ruining FM.You are really good at it.

Custom challenges still not appearing from SI/Steam when added to game

Anyone having trouble loading there saved games ? Since update it wont let me get onto my saved game?

Seem to be getting a lot of really high scoring games. Like 7-4, 6-4, 5-3, 6-3, you get the idea...

ME and other details look fine to me on 15.2.1. Only annoying thing is save game time going up again. I mean it was fixed and it is reappearing now.

Game saving time turned bad again...not as bad as 2 weeks before... but still bad

It would be nice to be able to load the game after this update the game get's stuck on the loading screen.

I must say that this yearțs edition is crappy. There are so many worng things about it that I dont even know where to start from. ME, UI, Saving Times, Compatibility. Saving time was fixed very well in 15.2, but now, in 15.2.1 it's bad again. Not as bad as it once was, but it's definetly worse than in 15.2. I thaught patches and fixes are supposed to make things better but ... I am very dissapointed.

Very disappointed too. When the game was first released it was very very good to play, now with all these patches I think the game has gone backwards. I don't see why they have to change so much every few weeks or so, there was no need to change ME from the start. Hopefully in the next patches they can recognise this but I fear it is going back to the way FM14 went.

My game is just totally stuck at the loading screen below, tried reloading, tried closing steam & reopening. Nothing will do anything. Anyone got around this? Only started happening today.

sencAC0.png

pre-season tours?! only 1 in every 10 days or so??!! really?
with every patch its getting worse and worse...