Normally takes a good few months and one solid save to get into FM, but I must admit I actually really like this one. The sheer amount of information is difficult to contend with at first but it's all very useful. Plus the new set piece routines are great. Intensive language courses and wage contributions are also a fantastic idea that have been needed for a while now. Once the bugs are ironed out I really think this may well be up there with the best. Maybe not 01-02 or 03/04...but not far off it.

Normally takes a good few months and one solid save to get into FM, but I must admit I actually really like this one. The sheer amount of information is difficult to contend with at first but it's all very useful. Plus the new set piece routines are great. Intensive language courses and wage contributions are also a fantastic idea that have been needed for a while now. Once the bugs are ironed out I really think this may well be up there with the best. Maybe not 01-02 or 03/04...but not far off it.

Yeah, there is definite potential for this to be a serious step up, maybe for it even to be one of the definitive editions. Really hope they put the effort into polishing it to that standard. :)

The only thing that i think is wrong is the amount of great young players... its just too many. I can pick 7 or 8 11s with all great players, which in part is good, to not get all in my team and make the game more hard, but with regens coming... ouch!

The rest is great, more than enough for a final release!

PS - i still have nightmares with 14..

I'm currently playing a save with my beloved Forest. Now I'm not saying that I'm a better manager than Dougie but I've currently got them in 4th with one of the best defensive records in the Championship, haha.

As for the game itself, it's enjoyable. Slicker and quicker than previous versions - though the player info screen does appear a tad messy. Other than that, just waiting for the full game complete with the editor to come out... I miss my New Zealand/Jamaica leagues!

The only thing that i think is wrong is the amount of great young players... its just too many. I can pick 7 or 8 11s with all great players, which in part is good, to not get all in my team and make the game more hard, but with regens coming... ouch!

The rest is great, more than enough for a final release!

PS - i still have nightmares with 14..

01-02 and 03-04 were miles worse for that. You could make an unbeaten team on 03-04 for about 10m!

not a big fan of the game tbh but will wait for the full release to see if there is any changes

Not sure I like the tactics screen/interface. Ive barely played but the change doesnt feel merited, is confusing and is definitely not a further refinement.

And I also dont like the blurring everytime you open a window.

Not sure I like the tactics screen/interface. Ive barely played but the change doesnt feel merited, is confusing and is definitely not a further refinement.
However, reverting back to what are basically sliders in team and player instructions (tempo, passing etc) is great!

Complete list of each Premier League clubs transfer and wage budgets + team rated

Been through every Premier League team, gave you their maximum/minimum transfer and wage budget, and also outlined every player's ratings.
Basically - use this before you start up any game save - it's got all the information you need, from how much money you get to how good your squad is.

http://realsport101.com/football-manager-16-every-premier-league-teams-ratings-transfer-and-wage-budget-revealed/

Might sound trivial and might have already been present in FM15 (which I did not try) but I'm really liking the more detailed injuries during the match.

One thing I found nice in the 3D match is a player that suffered a gashed head, who then had a visible plaster on the head, in addition to the slight injury symbol above him.

It is small, but it is a nice touch. :)

November of the first season and there have been 5 first minute goals in my matches

Interesting, could it be that the players are less of whiners when fined for dismissal on the pitch?

Man U Phil Jones during a Capital One cup match against Stokes. He came on as a sub. 15 or so minutes later, he does a two foot tackle on a player. Real stupid tackle as we were leading, they were down a man for a similar offense. Bottom line, we went to extra time and lost 6 goals to 4.

I was really ****** off at him and fined him two weeks wages. 'lo and behold, the guy accepted his fine!

In FM14 I was so used to the guys complaining for two weeks wages fines, even after straight dismissals.

Hopefully I wont have to do it again but it is a welcome change.