Maybe so, but i've started a good 6 different saves since it came out and there is ALWAYS one long term injury (3 months or more)in preseason alone. Players also seem to indicate wanting to come off after most knocks. It's a little unrealistic.
1 long-term injury isn't much of an issue.

A lot is going to depend on how you handle training, your tactics, whether the players are injury prone and how you use players depending on their match sharpness and condition.

1 long-term injury isn't much of an issue.

A lot is going to depend on how you handle training, your tactics, whether the players are injury prone and how you use players depending on their match sharpness and condition.

Maybe so, but I usually ship out injury prone players as I hate having them in my team, I always have a good number of preseason friendlies to get condition and sharpness up-i've tried tweaking it and everything but nothing seems to work.

Maybe my situation is bad luck, but every time I get a player back I seem to lose another one to a long term injury. I understand sometimes injuries pile up, but to consistently have 5 or so seems strange. I play a pretty aggressive style with lots of closing down, but my players aren't even getting hurt in games. It's in training or international games. I also try to give players lots of rest during the season since there are so many fixtures in the Championship.

I'll just keep playing and see if I can figure out how to keep players healthy.

Maybe my situation is bad luck, but every time I get a player back I seem to lose another one to a long term injury. I understand sometimes injuries pile up, but to consistently have 5 or so seems strange. I play a pretty aggressive style with lots of closing down, but my players aren't even getting hurt in games. It's in training or international games. I also try to give players lots of rest during the season since there are so many fixtures in the Championship.

I'll just keep playing and see if I can figure out how to keep players healthy.
Training injuries are being reviewed, FWIW, but 5 is still not really an issue.

Under Review A lot of injuries

Maybe so, but I usually ship out injury prone players as I hate having them in my team, I always have a good number of preseason friendlies to get condition and sharpness up-i've tried tweaking it and everything but nothing seems to work.
Again though, 1 long-term (a period you haven't defined) injury in pre-season isn't bad at all.

Again though, 1 long-term (a period you haven't defined) injury in pre-season isn't bad at all.

I did define it. 3 months and upwards. Yes, but alongside all of the 2 week-3 month injuries too means it adds up. Plus, most real life clubs don't get injuries of that length every pre season. It's like this every FM though so I suppose it's nothing new.

I did define it. 3 months and upwards. Yes, but alongside all of the 2 week-3 month injuries too means it adds up. Plus, most real life clubs don't get injuries of that length every pre season. It's like this every FM though so I suppose it's nothing new.
Fair enough, you did define it. It's still one injury. Most of the PL clubs right now have long-term injuries.

Fair enough, you did define it. It's still one injury. Most of the PL clubs right now have long-term injuries.

Yeah, although my main issue is that you START with those. So for example with Lyon you have Grenier Fofana AND Fekir out for roughly 6 months plus EACH....then if you pick up more in pre season you're in real trouble, especially as the teams transfer budget is a pittance.

Yeah, although my main issue is that you START with those. So for example with Lyon you have Grenier Fofana AND Fekir out for roughly 6 months plus EACH....then if you pick up more in pre season you're in real trouble, especially as the teams transfer budget is a pittance.
So if you start with Lyon, you just need to be careful.

As I said, training injuries are being reviewed (so it may get tweaked) but match injuries (which seems to be your issue) doesn't seem to be an issue currently.

If anything, more injuries would be nice. I've started at Tirsense in the depths of the Portuguese league and I have no injuries after 3 pre-season friendlies. This is a **** semi-pro squad, with crappy staff and crappy facilities.

Nope, none of them have and i have just conceeded my 6th now.

Oddly 3 of them are from my player pushing an opposition player over at a corner. I say odd because 1) you do see them given in real life but not that often and 2) i think most penalties given at corners are from the culprit pulling back the opposition not actually pushing them over

Conceeded another penalty haha, 7 in total now and it was someone pushing someone over from a corner again lol.

I have to say though i am enjoying this version.

I am struggling like f@*k with Villa and the penalties dont help but i am ****** enjoying it. I really do enjoy seeing the opposition actually play good football against me and then me have to combat it or try and take control myself. Just scored an 89th min winner against WBA in the derby and god it was satisfying. Still dont really have a full grip and appreciation of the new tactic system but i shall learn. I have to say this is the best version yet i think, even though im still doing **** haha

Finally, Finally, Finally, we are no longer punished for players being on high wages and wanting t leave due to no first team football!!!! Selling team wage contribution finally works! Praise be to Klopp.

I know the game is still in beta but this skin is horrible. Is there, by some miracle, an alternative FM16 skin out there somewhere?

So if you start with Lyon, you just need to be careful.

As I said, training injuries are being reviewed (so it may get tweaked) but match injuries (which seems to be your issue) doesn't seem to be an issue currently.

If anything, more injuries would be nice. I've started at Tirsense in the depths of the Portuguese league and I have no injuries after 3 pre-season friendlies. This is a **** semi-pro squad, with crappy staff and crappy facilities.

Funnily enough, my main gripe IS training injuries! The ones picked up on matchdays are usually within the 4 day to 2 week bracket, which is absolutely fine. Good excuse for a bit of squad rotation if nothing else!

I'm really liking it so far. Keeping hold of my players has been quite a challenge. I decided to except a good offer for an average player which annoyed some of the other players, one even decided to leave. Two other players got annoyed when I rejected offers for them, but one has since decided to stay. I can only assume because of the way we are playing (only played 1 league game so far), or he's happy with the players I've brought in. On the pitch the players seem to act a lot more naturally, none of this running straight past the player they are trying to tackle ****, or being well out of position. One thing I have noticed that was a bit annoying was when we had a corner and it was cleared, one of my wingers who was told to stay back ran away from the ball to get back up the pitch into his normal position. I thought the opposition was going to go up the other end and score, luckily the other player held back and cleared things up. But so far I am very addicted.

Finally, Finally, Finally, we are no longer punished for players being on high wages and wanting t leave due to no first team football!!!! Selling team wage contribution finally works! Praise be to Klopp.

I'm interested, how exactly does this work? (sorry if I sound thick)

I'm interested, how exactly does this work? (sorry if I sound thick)

The selling team contribute to the players wages for the remainder of his contract with the selling club, So in the Pic Milan have agreed to pay Poli 25k a week till 2017, I just pay 7k on top meaning he still gets 32k but majority paid by Milan. However any contract extension I give him past that date I will pay 100 percent.

Loving it - seems to be quite a few things that are very different from earlier versions, love them all.

Anyone else than me thats had problems with a wide defense? Seems that the AI is demanding quite a lot from the CBs (compared to FM15) when the wingbacks are going out wide and forward.

This ^^. Im having the same problem. I literally emulated my best 2 tactics from FM15 and I noticed the same thing. Problems with wide defense. If I dont use an Ancor man in front of a 4back .. i am doomed. Maybe its a fault of ME, maybe this is how its supposed to be. We shall see when the final version is out.

Is it just me or is there too much injuries?

Players taking turns to be out for months, then initially i thought it was just my team, but when i wanted to search for potential transfer targets, i realise around 50% of the top players in my search list are all injured.

I don't think I've played it in quite the depth of others so far, but I already am really enjoying what I've seen, I think some of the menus look a bit overcrowded at times but I honestly think that is just something I'll get used to.

The tactics screen, I can see why most are complaining about it being touched, but at the same time I kind of understand why they changed it a bit. Especially the TI section, before it was literally just text, whilst now it has visual aid, I imagine to try to help newer players see what the instruction they are adding will imply.

From what I've played so far though, I feel like players play their designated roles a lot better now (at least in the Championship), hoping to play the game a lot more soon though to find out just how much more there is, I am really enjoying the ProZone information too.

In regards to injuries, I personally haven't spotted any, the only issue I had was the Audio device causing the game to crash on Win10 but they've already mentioned that so I'm sure it won't be an issue in the future.