fmisawesome

Reaction score
Hi everyone, this is the first of what will hopefully be many posts on this thread and I will be updating you on the progress of your manager. We have 10 managers in League 2 and so here are the first screenshots:

Mark Fletcher - Bury - mark 19 times

View attachment 194608View attachment 194609

svenie - Southend - messithegreatest

View attachment 194610View attachment 194611

Grant Thame - Accrington Stanley - gthame1992

View attachment 194612View attachment 194613

James Beadle - Rotheram United - BeadSTARR

View attachment 194614View attachment 194615

Nezzy - Crewe - JustNEZ

View attachment 194618View attachment 194619

Damien Worrall - Port Vale - damo11802010

View attachment 194620View attachment 194621

Oliver Freed - Chesterfield - olifreed

View attachment 194624View attachment 194625

Pavel - Gillingham - Frutty

View attachment 194626View attachment 194627

Matt Cole - Bradford - puzzled

View attachment 194628View attachment 194629

Nick Phipps - Morecrambe - fmisawesome

View attachment 194630View attachment 194631

Last edited:
I'm not looking to bad :D. When's the first update mate?

August - October 2010/11

League Table:
View attachment 194646

Stats:
View attachment 194648View attachment 194650

A ridiculous amount of young player records are being broken in League 2, due to many of the managers preferring youth over experience. In other news, a poor run of form by Bradford that leaves them bottom of the table has led many people to believe that manager Matt Cole could be the first casualty of the season. Bury manager Mark Fletcher was also briefly under threat, but a recent run of form by Bury has seen him have some much valuable breathing space. Gillingham are ploughing through the league and have been installed as early favourites, as rookie manager Pavel shows very promising signs. Finally, despite the promosing work he has done there, Damien Worrall's days as the manager of Port Vale might be numbered, as Port Vale are in takeover talks. The consortium rumoured to have put the bid, containing the famous ex-footballer Eddie Newton, says that it is unlikely to keep Worrall on as manager if they do take over.

Cups:

League Cup:

Gillingham squeezed through the first round on penalties after a 2-2 draw with Charlton. However they were drawn against Cardiff in the second round and were duly dispatched by a better team
Port Vale were thrashed 3-0 by Brentford in the first round
Rotheram were narrowly beaten by Walsall in the first round
Southend were beaten 2-1 by Portsmouth in the first round
Bury lost 2-0 to Huddersfield
Morecrambe lost 2-1 to Nottingham Forest after extra time
Chesterfield lost 2-0 to Doncaster
Accrington lost 2-1 against Leicester
Crewe were defeated 2-1 by Peterborough
Bradford lost 3-0 to Norwich

Johnstones Paint Trophy:

In the second round (which they entered at) Gillingham lost on penalties to MK Dons after a 2-2 draw
Port Vale were defeated 2-0 by Stockport
Rotherham, who started in the first round lost on penalties after a 2-2 draw against Hartlepool
Bury lost 2-1 to rivals Accrington in the first round
Southend lost on penalties after a 1-1 draw with Dagenham and Redbridge in the second round
Morecrambe lost 1-0 to rivals Crewe in the first round
Chesterfield lost 3-0 to Notts County in the second round
Accrington are still in the competition, first beating Bury 2-1 and then defeating Bradford on penalties after a 2-2 draw
After Crewe beat Morecrambe 1-0, they lost to Macclesfield 1-0 in th second round

Monthly Awards:

August:

View attachment 194652View attachment 194653View attachment 194654

September:

View attachment 194655View attachment 194656
View attachment 194657

October:

View attachment 194658View attachment 194659View attachment 194660

Manager over the three months (my personal choice): Pavel

So that's all for today people and I hope you enjoyed the update. They will continue to come in three monthly segments and if there's anything that I could do better or that you want to know/see, just ask. Thanks :)

6th in the league, 2nd in the form league! did i buy this 'skarz' fella? if i did, what a capture!

just as a tip maybe you could post the teams we are managings transfer history?

5th place not a bad start. Could I get a screenshot of my team and transfer history please mate. Scoring for fun, but im conceading to many goals XD.

Shame I didnt get further in the cups, maybe next year though :)

not doing to bad in the league shame about the cups ,just hope this take-over doesnt go through...

November - January 2010/2011

League Table

View attachment 194706

Stats:

View attachment 194707

View attachment 194708

Managers:

Still no managers have been sacked, although Bradford boss Mark Cole is coming under increasing pressure from the fans and the board as his side, predicted to finish 9th, have been sucked into a relegation dogfight. Also coming under pressure are managers Oliver Freed and James Beadle, who have been underperforming with Chesterfield and Rotherham. Finally, the mooted takeover of Port Vale has broken down, after it was revealed that the consortium trying to buy the club had run out of money. Therefore boss Damien Worrall can breathe easier. The top three seem to be under little pressure for automatic promotion, and Gillingham are running away with the league. However, the play-offs remain wide open with there only being 3 points between 7th and 13th.

Cups:

FA Cup:

Gilligham reached the third round after beating Boston in the first round and winning against Yeovil in a replayed second round. However, they were drawn against Premier League club Birmingham, and in a televised fixture, they lost 3-0
Southend also made it into the third round, after beating Guiseley and Burton Albion in the first and second round. However they were drawn against another Premier League club, Wolves, who dispatched them 3-0
Bury got to the 4th round, after beating Gatehead, Farnborough and Championship side Coventry. However, there run ended there, as they lost narrowly to Middlesborough in the 4th round.
Port Vale lost in the 1st round against Bristol Rovers
Morecrambe made it through to the second round after beating Crawley. However they lost to Walsall in the second round after a replay
Rotherham lost 2-1 to Colchester in the first round
Accrington lost 4-0 to Southampton in the first round
Crewe lost 2-1 to Burton in the first round
Chesterfield lost 2-0 to Oxford in the first round
Bradford got through the first round after beatng Aldershot, but failed in the second round, losing to Oxford after a replay

Johnstones Paint Trophy:

Accrington were the only club left in this and incredibly, they are still not out the competition. After beating Bradford and Bury. They beat Macclesfield 1-0 in the quarter final, and beat Stockport on penalties after a 0-0 draw. That puts them in the North final, against League 1 club Oldham, and they have lost the 1st leg 2-1 away. However they have an away goal and I will be broadcasting the result in a seperate post.

Transfers and Tactics:

View attachment 194710View attachment 194711View attachment 194716View attachment 194717View attachment 194718View attachment 194719View attachment 194712View attachment 194713View attachment 194714View attachment 194715

View attachment 194720View attachment 194721View attachment 194723View attachment 194724View attachment 194725View attachment 194726View attachment 194727View attachment 194728View attachment 194729View attachment 194722

Monthly Awards:

View attachment 194730View attachment 194731View attachment 194732

View attachment 194733View attachment 194734View attachment 194735

View attachment 194736View attachment 194737View attachment 194738

So thats all for those months and I have tried to include everything that people have asked me to. If you have any questions or suggestions, don't hesitate to ask :)

First Managerial Sacking

Today, Rotherham football club have announced the sacking of James Beadle and announced that Russel Slade will be the man to take over. The board gave the reason that they were dissapointed in his lack of judgement and they had to act as they were slipping down the table. Beadle expressed his dissapointment at being sacked and said that hew asn't given enough time. He also stated that he would love to return to football management soon but for now he would be taking a short break.

Bad luck mate, if you want you can stop following this thread and I'll private message you when you get another job :(

6th in the league not bad , glad the takeover didnt happen . promotion is a possibilty still!